Quick find code: 288-289-102-66084258

Ivahobo

Ivahobo

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Ivahobo

Preferred to be called: Iva

Combat Level: 95

Total Level: 1092

Previous Clan: Freelancers (was Co-Leader for a time), then TP when FL died. This was way back in peak pking times circa 2007!

Current Goal in RS: Do all F2P quests before getting members back. Then figuring out what to do in new membs!

Have you read the rules and do you agree to them?: yup

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?:nobody, I made a post on RS forum

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: My own thread

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am old school, started playing before 2004 on 1 of my accounts, and 2005 on my main pking account which is currently locked and stuck I think! If I get that account back, I will join it here too :)

My youngest son now plays, and my oldest son sends me memes about RS :)

21-Jun-2019 22:10:07

Cafi
Feb Member 2020

Cafi

Posts: 1,571 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹° Ivahobo °‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´
::.
Deputy Owner
of Silent Knight
.::
I
Trimmed Completionist
I
Recruiting