Forums

Silent Knight Social and Skill

Quick find code: 288-289-102-66084258

Mase Yevon
Nov Member 2021

Mase Yevon

Posts: 653 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Mase Yevon

Preferred to be called: Mase, pronounced just like the weapon.

Combat Level: 138
Total Level: 2399

Previous Clan: Forlorn Legion (years and years ago)

Current Goal in RS: Working on Invention and Slayer. Want to catch up on some quest lines.

Have you read the rules and understand them?: Yep, basically don't be a jerk, help the clan.

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: No one in particular. Saw some posts on other people's threads who were looking for a clan.

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: None of the above.

Tell us a bit about yourself: Started back in 2007ish, played for a few years and since then Runescape has been an On Again Off Again relationship. This last break was about 2 years or so. None of my friends still play so I'm looking for new friends.

25-May-2019 02:10:49

Pink Bean

Pink Bean

Posts: 89 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹° Mase Yevon°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´

25-May-2019 02:18:03 - Last edited on 25-May-2019 02:19:05 by Pink Bean

FinShiba

FinShiba

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: FinShiba

Preferred to be called: Fin

Combat Level: 70
Total Level: 514

Previous Clan: None

Current Goal in RS: Currently working on Leveling my Combat Skills so I can explore more areas of the game b4 working on crafting/gathering

Have you read the rules and understand them?: Yes.

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: No one in particular. Saw some posts on other people's threads who were looking for a clan.

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: Seen on the main Runescape fourm.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I have played off and on since 2005 had an older account at one point but returned and made a new account when I decided to try out the game anew. I Originally came back due to the Phone release of OSRS but found playing the newer version was more preferable.

25-May-2019 02:18:32

Bigm
Jan Member 2020

Bigm

Posts: 3,062 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there FinShiba,

Unfortunately I have to deny your application due to not meeting our total level requirement of 750 or higher. I do encourage you to reapply when you meet the requirement, however. Feel free to guest in our clan chat "Silent Knight" if you would like to in the meantime.

Thank you,

Bigm
Bigm

25-May-2019 03:37:19

Quick find code: 288-289-102-66084258 Back to Top