Silent Knight Social and Skill

Quick find code: 288-289-102-66084258

canuckcook

canuckcook

Posts: 3,182 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹°TommyMerlyn°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´

13-Apr-2019 17:35:16

Tuckie Jr

Tuckie Jr

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username:tommymerlyn

Preferred to be called:tim

Combat Level:75

Total Level: 1290

Previous Clan:None

Current Goal in RS: Max again

Have you read the rules and understand them?:yes

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?:i was in clan on main, and decided to throw my alt into clan

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?:everyone wants me back :D

Tell us a bit about yourself:i like to pvm, skill, and cap! :D will be a bit until i pvm on alt but its a working progress

13-Apr-2019 17:35:56

Blingothing
Mar Member 2007

Blingothing

Posts: 2,220 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Member of the Month

I asked Admin+ on their recommendations for member of the month for March 2019.

Qualities that we were looking for was being active in the clan chat and discord, helpful in giving advice to others, being polite and courteous to everyone including guests, willing to learn and to teach others. Also we wanted them to give members advice in all aspects of the game and to put forward their ideas, contributions and improvements to make Silent Knight today a much stronger clan.

Out of the 22 admins everyone voted which was great with 11 different nominations. We had single mentions for
Da Bearz 54
Nurse Cody
and
Blingothing
Castiel003
came in with 2 votes. We also had 2 new calls for
Gramah
and
DuoTrash
which is very good to see, keep it up.
Then the social team really came out to shine because they have been working tremendously hard with awesome events and looking after the needs of the clan.
Magicklady
received 2 votes followed by
Maid_Marian
with 3 and
hahawoohoo
with 4 votes.

What can I say about the next member who won it with 5 votes? He is cooler than Cody’s dyes, sophisticated and charming; whatever you throw at him he will catch and turn it into a rainbow fluffy unicorn with sparkles.
Oakhenge
has done it again for the second month running. He is a treasure and extremely popular even with his good looks, that man has everything. Stop showing us up!

Oakhenge
’s name will be written in gold onto our forums first member to win it twice in a row. Congratulations.
::.
Owner
of Silent Knight
.::
I
Trimmed Completionist
I
Recruiting

13-Apr-2019 18:28:11 - Last edited on 13-Apr-2019 18:30:37 by Blingothing

Onyxcrest

Onyxcrest

Posts: 76 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Daxology

Preferred to be called: Dax

Combat Level: 138

Total Level: 2577/2612

Previous Clan: Vindictive Agents

Current Goal in RS: Maxing

Have you read the rules and understand them?: Yes

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: Magicklady

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: Own thread, RS Forums.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I love to PvM. I've done quite a few things in-game and still working towards getting better at things like Rax, Nex and Telos. My favorite fight would have to be AoD. I've just always loved the flow of it. But the focus now is more on skilling, with some PvM splashed in there to keep things fresh.

14-Apr-2019 20:19:47

canuckcook

canuckcook

Posts: 3,182 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹°Daxology°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´

14-Apr-2019 20:51:34

Quick find code: 288-289-102-66084258 Back to Top