Frillius

Posts: 170 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Nursetursham

Preferred to be called: Nurse

Combat Level: 138

Total Level: 2809

Previous Clan: Chosen Clan

Current Goal in RS: Completion and get all skills to 200M

Have you read the rules and do you agree to them?: Yes, I have and I do :)

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: Found you on RS Forum

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: Your SK Forum :)

Tell us a bit about yourself: I have ;played on and off for just over 13 years. I currently live with my husband and two rescue dogs in Cornwall, UK. I have four grown up children (who used to play) and I like to think I'm a very sociable person, with a robust and good sense of humour. I love to skill and help any player to get the maximum enjoyment from their game if I possibly can. My hobbies outside of the game include, golf, walking the dogs and being out on the water in the boat. I am currently training to become a professional bus driver! You're never too old to learn I new skill I believe. My favourite game within the game used to be Pest Control, but I think that's not as popular as it once was. I'm looking for a relaxed and friendly clan, where each member is like part of the family. Thank you for considering my application and I look forward to meeting you all. Cath :)

24-Aug-2020 05:08:49

Blingothing
Mar Member 2007

Blingothing

Posts: 2,220 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹°Nursetursham (Nurse)°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank (Admin) or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have a clan discord that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to ask your inviting admin to join and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´
::.
Owner
of Silent Knight
.::
I
Trimmed Completionist
I
Recruiting

24-Aug-2020 07:13:23

Bamms

Bamms

Posts: 38 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Bamms

Preferred to be called: Bamms

Combat Level: 138

Total Level: 2792

Previous Clan: RSSkillers

Current Goal in RS: Learn Pvm.

Have you read the rules and do you agree to them?: Yes

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: Heavens Soul

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: I found clan on RS Forum, contacted Heavens Soul and then she introduced me to clan.

Tell us a bit about yourself: High lvl noob from Sweden.

28-Aug-2020 12:29:09

Quick find code: 288-289-102-66084258 Back to Top