Quick find code: 288-289-102-66084258

megustatac0

megustatac0

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: megustatac0

Preferred to be called: taco

Combat Level: 72

Total Level: 1295

Previous Clan: I was in one other clan for a couple hours. Left because they were really focused on bossing & my cb lvl isnt really high enough yet.

Current Goal in RS: i just returned to RS at the end of June, so I'm currently getting all skills to 45/50/60/70/75/80 to get used to RS3 & figure out what I might want to do moving forward.

Have you read the rules and do you agree to them?: Yes. Yes.

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: Cafi

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: My own Thread - Cafi replied to my thread titled 'Looking for a Skilling Clan' (QFC: 94-95-739-66170149)

Tell us a bit about yourself: I originally played RS back in 2005-2009, and I created this account a couple weeks ago in June 2020. my current username is an homage to my original RS username 'megustataco,' which i created during my freshman year of high school - when I was enthusiastically taking Spanish 1. Soooo much has changed since I last played, primarily that I used to play with IRL friends. I'm currently active in the guest clan chat, so if you have any questions, just ask!

Once you have filled out the details please join our Clan Chat as a guest and let someone know that you have completed your application.

14-Jul-2020 08:10:07

ClareBear_CB
Dec Member 2023

ClareBear_CB

Posts: 427 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹°(megustatac0)°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank (Admin) or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have a clan discord that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to ask your inviting admin to join and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´
»-(¯`v´¯)->
Overseer of Silent Knight
»-(¯`v´¯)->
Recruiting

14-Jul-2020 08:10:52

Naiba Jr

Naiba Jr

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
Silent Knight Application
=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

Username: Naiba Jr

Preferred to be called: Naiba

Combat Level: 83

Total Level: 1438

Previous Clan: No previous clan

Current Goal in RS: Short term goal - Complete Yak to the Shadows. Mid Term goal - Unlock INVENTION!

Have you read the rules and do you agree to them?: Yes, I agree

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: Self search by browsing forums

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: Via Runescape Forums

Tell us a bit about yourself: I’m a returning RS player. I played way back when Rune Armor was the highest tier and remembered the joy of finally getting the level to mine and craft it. I left the game for many years and picked it up again recently with a new account. It still gives me the same joy of working towards measured goals and unlocking content.

I bought myself an annual Premier pass and have been playing much more since I managed to get an iOS mobile slot. I’m enjoying myself very much and have goals I’m chasing. My next step is joining a clan, to make friends, do activities together and of course, enjoy the benefits a clan affords.

After searching through the forums, I thought Silent Knight seemed like a good fit. Clear rules, organized thread and active community with frequent events. I would like to join your clan and be an active, contributing member.

15-Jul-2020 06:06:54

Blingothing
Mar Member 2007

Blingothing

Posts: 2,220 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹°Naiba Jr°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank (Admin) or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have a clan discord that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to ask your inviting admin to join and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´
::.
Owner
of Silent Knight
.::
I
Trimmed Completionist
I
Recruiting