Silent Knight Application
=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

Username: Mast3rRoshi

Preferred to be called: Master, Roshi, either/or

Combat Level: 115

Total Level: 1611

Previous Clan: N/A

Current Goal in RS: Get to PVM finally.

Have you read the rules and do you agree to them?: Yes, I have read the rules and agree to them.

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: Cafi responded to my post on Looking for a Clan forum.

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: Own thread.

Tell us a bit about yourself: Mid 20s male, college student. Love to game, have done it ever since I can remember getting a N64 as a kid. Super easy going and eager to learn more about RS.

Once you have filled out the details please join our Clan Chat as a guest and let someone know that you have completed your application.

10-Jul-2020 10:01:31

ClareBear_CB
Dec Member 2023

ClareBear_CB

Posts: 427 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹°(Mast3rRoshi)°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank (Admin) or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have a clan discord that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to ask your inviting admin to join and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´
»-(¯`v´¯)->
Overseer of Silent Knight
»-(¯`v´¯)->
Recruiting

10-Jul-2020 10:06:53

Quick find code: 288-289-102-66084258 Back to Top