Forums

Mobile version for Forums

Quick find code: 278-279-87-66269203

RicoRaoul
Feb Member 2023

RicoRaoul

Posts: 12 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was wondering, is there a modified version of the Forums for mobile? I find it hard to navigate on mobile, since my fingers are to big for the buttons, but I'd like to acces the forums whenever I can. Have a good day adventurer, and the best of luck to you!

15-Dec-2022 13:51:16

Conformed
Oct Member 2023

Conformed

Posts: 2,901 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RicoRaoul said :
That's a shame. While there is a moderator on here, do you know where I can get notifications if someone responds to a thread?

I don't believe that this is currently possible either. Many players are hopeful for a refined version of the forums sometime in the future, but there has been no indication that this will happen.
-- Con
for
med --

17-Dec-2022 01:55:47

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,589 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As Conformed said, that's another feature that is unavailable at the moment =/
We'd love to see an update to the forums adding stuff like this but it's not on the horizon at the moment.
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

17-Dec-2022 12:48:21

Werewolf
May Member 2022

Werewolf

Posts: 20,258 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
these old forum corridors have been in need of an update for many years alas this hasnt transpired and probably never will leaving a very small community of forumers still wandering these dark empty halls waiting for the lights to be turned on it has been this way for about 5 years now and looks like it has since been abandoned and forgetten about by Jmods who's only real interaction these days is a single sticky in recent to let us know what time the update is being released
•*º*•‹•*º*•
When the Full Moon Rises
•*º*•›•*º*•
¸,.›°ˆº•-,._.,-•ºˆ
Blood will rain down
ˆº•-,._.,-•ºˆ°•.¸
•*º*•‹•*º*•
Beware the Wolves Howl, This will be your final sound
•*º*•›•*º*•

08-Apr-2023 15:18:57

Quick find code: 278-279-87-66269203 Back to Top