Forums

Titles on Forums?

Quick find code: 278-279-693-66087921

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rev The Wiz said :
Deltaslug said :
players didn't have their titles in game for a couple of weeks, yet your title was still visible on the forums.
they fixed the in game title issue, the side effect was no more titles on forums.

Honestly, I prefer it to be the other way around >.> *(viewable on the forums only) It's just annoying for me to right-click and see a title before a name. Some titles actually blind into their names and I have to look twice, "Mc(name here)" for example. Dunno if it's just me though <.<.

it's just you
WAAAGH!!!

10-Mar-2019 15:13:36

Jack Flac
Feb Member 2022

Jack Flac

Posts: 6,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rev The Wiz said :
Deltaslug said :
players didn't have their titles in game for a couple of weeks, yet your title was still visible on the forums.
they fixed the in game title issue, the side effect was no more titles on forums.

Honestly, I prefer it to be the other way around >.> *(viewable on the forums only) It's just annoying for me to right-click and see a title before a name. Some titles actually blind into their names and I have to look twice, "Mc(name here)" for example. Dunno if it's just me though <.<.
Still waiting for when we can get our clan names as titles.I mean shorthand tags in the names are nice and all, but you can't expect to have very clan member change their name to include them.
Leader of The Enemy ||
The opposite of Justice is simply another Justice. What is Evil is subjective to each person.
YOU
are their evil

11-Mar-2019 00:11:37

Thunder Jinx
Feb Member 2010

Thunder Jinx

Posts: 15,906 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Konota said :
Jeremy Cheng said :
Mod Lyon said :
Thread has been noticed, I've forwarded this onto Mod Rascasse who can prioritise this and possibly respond here if deemed necessary.

Are we expecting a 2 year wait for this to be fixed?

Chances are

You expect them to work that fast? :o
Darkness rises when silence dies.

08-Apr-2019 06:34:15

4A6F6B6B75

4A6F6B6B75

Posts: 35,046 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Lyon said :
Thread has been noticed, I've forwarded this onto Mod Rascasse who can prioritise this and possibly respond here if deemed necessary.

Not deemed necessary it seems.

Clan banners still bugged a year later btw. :(

YtHaar-Mej said :
Since titles work diff in game, the API needs to be updated to call on the new title variable.

Sounds very easy. Probably it's much harder than it sounds :(

10-Apr-2019 18:00:13

Quick find code: 278-279-693-66087921 Back to Top