Deitord

Deitord

Posts: 14 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Miles Prower said :
Whos-Dr said :
Instead I believe you should be asking for the following:
1. A more mobile-friendly lobby menu
2. Access to the GE via the game lobby

3. Push notifications for Grand Exchange offers.
4. Run in the background.
5. Always remain logged in.

The RS Companion was by no means perfect, but it offered many things the current mobile client does not. The latter isn't even a native app which limits the ability to pull off some things easily. Both apps serve different purposes - one to play the game, the other to complement the experience.

I support this. I should like the possibility of use GE from the lobby of the game in both RS3 snd OSRS, and got notifications, etc, too.

26-Apr-2021 20:41:00

Mateus Z3

Mateus Z3

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ethan15751 said :
I forgot to say that app saved my butt on stocking up on diamonds and rubies.... honestly when you have 200k gold bars and the buy limit restricts you to like 5k gems and your trying to hit the 99 soon, it was so very relaxing being able to take a week break from runescape to go work on all sorts of vehicular mechanical projects with just logging into my phone to continue to update my buying of materials to stock up for the weekend. That was a huge plus to runescape for that one and I am sad that it’s gone.

its FAR from redundant, if I'm playing on PC, if I wanted to use GE, all I had to do is log into de companion app, buy what I need and keep playing.

Its not redundant to use the phone to walk to GE, click the NPC, search for the item... doing it in a very laggy session because of the phone and then having to come back where I was to keep doing what I was doing.

10-Aug-2021 18:57:32

Quick find code: 278-279-676-66081576 Back to Top