Forums

Recruitment || OLD SCHOOL

Quick find code: 278-279-445-66217755

Woollyhats

Woollyhats

Posts: 4,334 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello,

To whom it concerns at Jagex,

Could you please add a Recruitment - Looking for a Clan Section to the OSRS section of the forums? This has existed since clans were released in RS3 and there are clans and a clan section for OSRS, but not the recruitment section.

This would make it easier to connect to people seeking clan communities.
Retired from RS3. Trying out OSRS. To any of my old friends - I hope you are doing well :) . Aliases: Woollyhats, Forum Tyler, Pal54

03-Jun-2021 01:46:42

Spearmint30
Apr Member 2012

Spearmint30

Posts: 23,350 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I agree- might even be worth giving an Old School Clans category (like the RuneScape 3 Clans category) to match a few new forums that could stand to be added due to clan support.
Spearmint30

¤
Food scientists have finally managed to remove the mint flavor from gum! The ex-spearmint was a success!
¤

03-Jun-2021 17:29:46 - Last edited on 03-Jun-2021 17:30:14 by Spearmint30

CM Nick

CM Nick

Local Moderator Posts: 9,140 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There have been talks recently about revamping the OSRS Clans section and I think it's definitely about time that we add some more categories there. There was a proposal we had kicking around before Mod Poerkie left that was making a little headway, but I'm not sure how far along it got at Jagex.

I can definitely pass on this proposal and check up on the previous ideas and let you know, though!
Community Manager for Jagex

| Forum Help | Account Security |

03-Jun-2021 18:40:45

Woollyhats

Woollyhats

Posts: 4,334 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Nick said :
There have been talks recently about revamping the OSRS Clans section and I think it's definitely about time that we add some more categories there. There was a proposal we had kicking around before Mod Poerkie left that was making a little headway, but I'm not sure how far along it got at Jagex.

I can definitely pass on this proposal and check up on the previous ideas and let you know, though!

Thank you! I and I'm sure many others really appreciate this :)
Retired from RS3. Trying out OSRS. To any of my old friends - I hope you are doing well :) . Aliases: Woollyhats, Forum Tyler, Pal54

03-Jun-2021 19:16:48

Quick find code: 278-279-445-66217755 Back to Top