Forums

Hardcore Forum

Quick find code: 278-279-333-66219491

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,133 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
probably better suited in the website and forum section of the forums, as this is for game updates :P

but i think having a secton just for hc would be nice sure, but this would also reduce the amount of interaction you have that could be very useful to have.

having a thread dedicated to it for all to see but the topic being simply hardcore i think would be better overal
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

19-Jun-2021 08:07:18

Warmonk Dan

Warmonk Dan

Posts: 48 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tenebri said :
probably better suited in the website and forum section of the forums, as this is for game updates :P

but i think having a secton just for hc would be nice sure, but this would also reduce the amount of interaction you have that could be very useful to have.

having a thread dedicated to it for all to see but the topic being simply hardcore i think would be better overal

I wouldn't want non-HC to comment on a HC forum because a lot of them would talk out of their arse and might lie to get HC members killed. But on further thought, even HC members could try to get each other killed... Perhaps it's best to just leave things as they are. Haha.

19-Jun-2021 18:31:05

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,133 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Warmonk Dan said :
Tenebri said :

I wouldn't want non-HC to comment on a HC forum because a lot of them would talk out of their arse and might lie to get HC members killed. But on further thought, even HC members could try to get each other killed... Perhaps it's best to just leave things as they are. Haha.

Thats an odd fear to have especially when other hc can do that too due to competition
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

19-Jun-2021 22:10:39

Quick find code: 278-279-333-66219491 Back to Top