Forums

Restoration of HLF access

Quick find code: 278-279-22-66262362

Roddy Piper
Jan Member 2011

Roddy Piper

Posts: 13,751 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am trying to find a link to contact Jagex, but nothing seems to apply. Can someone on staff either restore or point me to a proper link where I can further explain the situation. Even if you don't want me posting there, I would seriously like to access and copy some of my posts.

Eventually I will contact them in any way reasonable, but I would first try to do it properly, if possible.

15-Sep-2022 12:41:50 - Last edited on 21-Sep-2022 00:17:13 by Roddy Piper

Roddy Piper
Jan Member 2011

Roddy Piper

In one of the forum specific rules it mentions a Contact Us forum.

I am unable to find this as well. I also received no email, no message, and no offense to appeal. Not that I would, I am only concerned about the severity of punishment and denied access to my previous submissions.

15-Sep-2022 13:06:03

Archaeox
Dec Member 2011

Archaeox

Posts: 53,399 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you receive a forum ban, HLF access is removed automatically. You would have to reapply for access (if applications are currently being accepted/processed).
~~~~ Just another victim of the ambient morality ~~~~

~~ Founder of the Caped Carousers quest cape clan ~~

!! Slava Ukraini - heroyam slava !!

15-Sep-2022 16:27:51

Nubby Nubnub

Nubby Nubnub

Forum Moderator Posts: 7,703 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Archaeox said :
If you receive a forum ban, HLF access is removed automatically. You would have to reapply for access (if applications are currently being accepted/processed).
Archaeox is spot on.

Adding to his post, I'll quickly confirm that applications are not currently being accepted or processed.

15-Sep-2022 16:32:28

Roddy Piper
Jan Member 2011

Roddy Piper

The current ban system is obviously meant as an emergency method of stopping further damage. All of the related information including the screen are outdated or missing.

Literally zero information was provided.

This instance was more like punishment. There was no threat of me posting harmful material or spamming new threads.

15-Sep-2022 16:44:35

Werewolf
May Member 2022

Werewolf

Posts: 20,258 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah unfortunately if your forum banned you lose access to forums that no longer accept new applications and as they haven't accepted any in a few years may explain why its suddenly gone quiet in there
•*º*•‹•*º*•
When the Full Moon Rises
•*º*•›•*º*•
¸,.›°ˆº•-,._.,-•ºˆ
Blood will rain down
ˆº•-,._.,-•ºˆ°•.¸
•*º*•‹•*º*•
Beware the Wolves Howl, This will be your final sound
•*º*•›•*º*•

21-Sep-2022 13:27:24

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,815 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
At one time they were looking at automating the process. However they never got all the bugs out, so since they had to keep adding them manually. After Mat and Lee were gone they didn't have a dedicated J-mod for HLF so they just opted for not adding anybody else as the thread wasn't being checked on the regular.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

27-Sep-2022 00:43:39

Quick find code: 278-279-22-66262362 Back to Top