14-Aug-2013 21:53:24

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Grim said :
Was Zeus said :
England is crap

What's it like there?

It's like living in an.. average place. Everything is just, 'ok' or average. Nothing over the top or big like the USA, nothing really stands out like some other countries. It's just.. there.

Well I probably have a different view to other people, but to me it's just boring
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

14-Aug-2013 21:54:43

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Kaj said :
Grim said :
Kaj said :
http://gyazo.com/1c928122117011bed54c5e432ea2a26a

was on holiday in england

random picture because waiting for friend to get ready to hit the kfc

Nice, England was nice I'm guessing?

Also, delicious chicken.

where did you go?

yeah it was fun.

we do not have kfc where I live. first time I had it there. sadness
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

14-Aug-2013 21:55:06

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

^ where did you go?

I posted in the quote for some reason

14-Aug-2013 21:55:34

Grim
Jul Member 2006

Grim

Posts: 7,817 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Was Zeus said :
Grim said :
Was Zeus said :
England is crap

What's it like there?

It's like living in an.. average place. Everything is just, 'ok' or average. Nothing over the top or big like the USA, nothing really stands out like some other countries. It's just.. there.

Well I probably have a different view to other people, but to me it's just boring

I suppose that comes with anyone who has lived somewhere so long. It definitely has for me.

14-Aug-2013 21:56:23

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

I guess the mediocrity of the UK is kind of ok with me though. I couldn't handle all of the over hyped, over dramatic crap that's on american TV ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

14-Aug-2013 21:59:29

Grim
Jul Member 2006

Grim

Posts: 7,817 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Was Zeus said :
I guess the mediocrity of the UK is kind of ok with me though. I couldn't handle all of the over hyped, over dramatic crap that's on american TV

Oh no, don't misunderstand, most places are boring here too.

14-Aug-2013 22:00:32

Korryn

Korryn

Posts: 14,635 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Was Zeus said :
I guess the mediocrity of the UK is kind of ok with me though. I couldn't handle all of the over hyped, over dramatic crap that's on american TV

sums me up pretty much
Don't expect anything, you will only be amazed at what you'll get.

14-Aug-2013 22:01:12

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Grim said :
Was Zeus said :

Oh no, don't misunderstand, most places are boring here too.

Hmm, I think I can make a good comparison

Look at an american comedy show and a british one. Lets take the inbetweeners for example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTORAAG1sfY

I know it may be a bad example, but you get what I mean. It seems to me as a british guy, that everything is a lot more simple and calm here. While in America everything is really overdramatic and over exaggerated in everything from comedy shows, to sports to news

14-Aug-2013 22:16:13

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top