Forums

HLC - Real life Pictures Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314

Puggles

Puggles

Posts: 3,065 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Umar said :
This really shouldn't be a thread to discuss or talk aboutt things... Me asking will obviously do nothing, but you guys should really take it to another thread or PM.

I've not been checking this thread at all lately and that's solely because of this. It used to be a nice thread to check once in a while to see the pictures everyone posted, but do you realize how annoying it is for people to search through ~5 pages to find ONE freaking picture? Seriously? Why the hell do you have to start conversations on this thread?

Just a year ago, if someone posted a picture they would get a comment or two, and everyone moved on. Where did it all go wrong?

It all started with a bunch of edaters going nuts every time a girl would post her pictures, and guess what? You scared every girl with values off of this thread.

This is another reason why I support locking down this thread. What's the reason of having it when it takes half an hour to find one freaking picture that someone posted? It's tedious and annoying as hell.

Okay, so I know I'm super late, but LMFAO. Badboy complaining about guys being creeps on the internet? Sweetheart, I saw your reactions and people's reactions to when I posted a picture on this forum in your IRC, along with a few other females posting pictures, what you say is enough to make females never post their pictures anywhere . You saying this is completely laughable. I do however agree it shouldn't become a chat lounge, but why contribute to it? That's all you've been doing and you should have known retaliating would cause responses and continued spam, it's your own silly fault.

AND HOW FUCKING DARE ANYONE OUT THERE MAKE FUN OF MORGY. SHE'S A HUMAN! LEAVE MORGY ALONE!

31-Jul-2013 06:45:17

Hello Mr Fro

Hello Mr Fro

Posts: 2,670 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Anti Bit said :
http://puu.sh/3PU5Q.jpg

white headphones ftw :)
http://puu.sh/3Q580
sorry its kind of bright - CBA turning on lights
Idk why its turned on the side if you open in a new tab should be right side up.
--
hola

31-Jul-2013 08:50:37 - Last edited on 31-Jul-2013 08:51:43 by Hello Mr Fro

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top