Forums

HLC - Real life Pictures Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314

Fairytales
Nov Member 2019

Fairytales

Posts: 7,345 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
J morgan you been here about 2 seconds and you're acting like you rule the place.

Everyone just stop posting offtopic on this damn thread, only post your picture, or comment on a picture. the end

30-Jul-2013 16:33:43 - Last edited on 30-Jul-2013 16:34:00 by Fairytales

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fairytales said :
J morgan you been here about 2 seconds and you're acting like you rule the place.

Everyone just stop posting offtopic on this damn thread, only post your picture, or comment on a picture. the end

Define 2 seconds.

Why am I even wasting time on here if some people fail to realise that my intentions aren't bad and accuse me of trying to run things? I'm simply giving my opinion on what I expect from this thread.

You want to turn this into a military regime, then so be it.
Edit: and don't ask to go back ontopic if you're going to directly attack me on your post. It's counterproductive and only causes more drama.

30-Jul-2013 16:55:40 - Last edited on 30-Jul-2013 16:58:27 by Morgan

Maffcore
Feb Member 2008

Maffcore

Posts: 685 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
Fairytales said :

Define 2 seconds.

Why am I even wasting time on here if some people fail to realise that my intentions aren't bad and accuse me of trying to run things? I'm simply giving my opinion on what I expect from this thread.

You want to turn this into a military regime, then so be it.
Edit: and don't ask to go back ontopic if you're going to directly attack me on your post. It's counterproductive and only causes more drama.

Back on topic please :)

30-Jul-2013 16:59:49

Keihard
Jan Member 2024

Keihard

Posts: 1,011 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
add me :P nat said :
Val, you look like this kid I knew in school. S/he was actually transgender, was LOADS of fun to be around. I miss her :(

Edit: IM SO NOT SAYIN YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL. She just like, had her hair short like that and had the same facial construct.

30-Jul-2013 17:00:53

Charles
Dec Member 2023

Charles

Posts: 9,155 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Keihard said :
add me :P nat said :
Val, you look like this kid I knew in school. S/he was actually transgender, was LOADS of fun to be around. I miss her :(

Edit: IM SO NOT SAYIN YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL. She just like, had her hair short like that and had the same facial construct.

I swear if you steal him from me...

30-Jul-2013 17:04:29

WolfSquirrel
Oct Member 2009

WolfSquirrel

Posts: 2,275 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wow.....irl stuff keeping me busy..but yeah..this thread is fine for chatting and posting pics..It shouldn't be locked. people can post pics if they want..but dont force it on them...and back on topic..nice pics..and awww kitties. and another thing..leave morgy alone or ill throw nuts at you Badboy :)

30-Jul-2013 17:16:32 - Last edited on 30-Jul-2013 17:17:37 by WolfSquirrel

Blitzball
Apr Member 2007

Blitzball

Posts: 1,108 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
At least Morgan actually talks about the pictures posted. Honestly if we're complaining about spam on the hlf there is a very very VERY long list of people I'd complain at and Morgan isn't even on that list.

30-Jul-2013 17:27:49

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top