Forums

HLC - Real life Pictures Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Let me see... I definitely remember all the drink types I had. The last few were chardonnays because my cousin, his girlfriend, and I decided to do shots to get drunk fast but the shots of really high quality were $5 each so we were like 'fk that.' Let's get chardonnay, it's free and fast.

Anyway I had some like Curacao, Kahlua, Malibu with juice. I relived my old high school days somewhat by having pop mixed with stuff like Coca and Jack Daniels, the amateur kind of recipes to be honest lol. Then there was SPOTTED COW, which was so good.

Honestly, I stopped at 11 because I was on the verge of going NUTS but my cousin kept on going. The walk to the hotel wasn't pretty to be honest. But thankfully, I woke up just fine. No pain.

Morgan, I know what you're talking about. My mother did warn me about health complications today. And to be honest with correct diet of food soaking up alcohol and drinking a lot of water for last night, I wouldn't have gone crazy at all. Plus I am pretty big if you didn't notice. I didn't follow diet because the goal was to get drunk (and if you didn't tell by now, I chickened just shy of it.)

Btw, the cousin I'm talking about is the guy I sat next to for the picture.

Notice: I may sound like I'm proud of it but honestly, it was a rare occasion. I was pretty ready to get loose for once. Last time I had this much was the last wedding of another cousin I went to few months ago. I do not drink outside of my family occasions.

29-Jul-2013 05:50:42

Alan
Nov Member 2007

Alan

Posts: 8,771 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pandyway said :
Hi Alan, I think I've seen you in-game before. Can't remember >.< but Rsw44 speaks the truth haha.

Edit: and oh yeah I barely maxed like a week ago. After 10 long years.

ya i've nexed with you and caps and rsw a couple of times and gratz on maxing :P
@RSNAlan
The Fallen
- Quit your clan today, Join today!

29-Jul-2013 05:51:26

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top