Forums

HLC - Real life Pictures Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314

Alan
Nov Member 2007

Alan

Posts: 8,771 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Teww said :
Neat I guess. Doesn't look like it's worth the money to go take pictures though.

(PS: It's all lies)...

Ya it was $1.4k for a plane ticket from the US. I went with my friend's family so it made it worth it b/c they covered everything else for me. I got to tour the Vatican, go to Pisa, Pompeii, Rome, Florence, and Venice. We also rented out a castle in a vineyard to stay in in Pontassieve, which is 14Km from Firenze (Florence). But I enjoy taking photos and would keep practicing and become a photographer if I didn't mind worrying about money to live off of.

Pengwens said :
Those pictures of Italy are impressive.

WolfSquirrel said :
Omg nice pictures...i want to go now..

Korryn said :
thanks for the photos! my mother is in itality right now. Wondering what she's been doing all week ^^
she only sent me like a picture of a huge cricket on her bed.

E: Heres a picture of the view from the roof of the castle
http://puu.sh/3O3ir.jpg
@RSNAlan
The Fallen
- Quit your clan today, Join today!

28-Jul-2013 22:55:46 - Last edited on 28-Jul-2013 22:58:45 by Alan

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
Lifer said :
No. Just kidding, I will be that cool guy on her friends list. She may surprise me but I don't care. Just love chatting with her.

We never really chatted though. How can you love something you never experienced :| ?

Maybe my word usage wasn't good. I guess I meant that I like talking to you whenever it happens, it feels like you're a really familiar person. Don't know why but I guess it's because I know you are really, really personal with Moe and I am to him as well.

Can't type more. I got to go lol. I didn't even catch up on the posts yet :( :( :(

Allia, I'll add you later.

28-Jul-2013 23:14:07

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top