nat

Posts: 7,813 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Allia said :
nat said :
Allia said :
goodnight grim :)
http://puu.sh/3M1kH.jpg

I had one of those once, so good.

omg they are amazing wtf, i didnt even know they existed it was so yummy!

once i get my laptop back ill be posting x10 more pics :3

I think you should make your own thread then, I don't think people would enjoy 234234241 random ass pics.

Then again I argued on here, so I shouldn't say anything.

Anyway I'm off, night.

26-Jul-2013 08:50:39

Amluv
Mar Member 2023

Amluv

Posts: 6,028 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This used to be a fairly mature thread 1-2 years back. Now it's filled with a bunch of inept morons that spam and talk shit. The fact that there's literally over 30 pages of this crap convinces me that there should be age restriction on the HLF and that there's too many goddamn people on the forums. It's too bad.

26-Jul-2013 08:59:11

Alison

Alison

Posts: 164 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amluv said :
This used to be a fairly mature thread 1-2 years back. Now it's filled with a bunch of inept morons that spam and talk shit. The fact that there's literally over 30 pages of this crap convinces me that there should be age restriction on the HLF and that there's too many goddamn people on the forums. It's too bad.

Agreed. People should be able to post pics of themselves without feeling attacked... or violated >.>
Trimmed Completionist
|
Castle Wars Enthusiast
|
Inhabiting Gielinor since '06

26-Jul-2013 09:02:40

Amluv
Mar Member 2023

Amluv

Posts: 6,028 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I appreciate the supportive response, but you're wrong.

There should be absolutely no one posting pictures of themselves if they fear negative remarks or any judgment for that matter. If you wish to expose yourself, you better be expecting the worst.

In a perfect world a girl would have nothing to fear when posting a picture of themselves on a forum with thousands of desperate, problematic and immature boys still undergoing adolescence but we don't live in one.

Don't expect the internet to be a safe place to be open and advertise yourself because it's not .

26-Jul-2013 09:26:53

Allia

Allia

Posts: 3,333 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amluv said :

There should be absolutely no one posting pictures of themselves if they fear negative remarks or any judgment for that matter. If you wish to expose yourself, you better be expecting the worst.

In a perfect world a girl would have nothing to fear when posting a picture of themselves on a forum with thousands of desperate, problematic and immature boys still undergoing adolescence but we don't live in one.

Don't expect the internet to be a safe place to be open and advertise yourself because it's not .

^

26-Jul-2013 09:32:57

Alison

Alison

Posts: 164 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amluv said :

I couldn't agree more, and you're right my response was one that would only be pertinent in a "perfect world". I was saying people shouldn't have to deal with abusive or extremely offensive remarks but like you said it's never 100% safe on here. People do have to be cautious when posting pictures that there is that high chance that there will be remarks they may not appreciate. It's unfortunate but it's the way things have turned out, especially on this thread specifically.
Trimmed Completionist
|
Castle Wars Enthusiast
|
Inhabiting Gielinor since '06

26-Jul-2013 09:34:39

Allia

Allia

Posts: 3,333 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
that's why u have to be confident and not give a F what people say especially on an online game and especially if they're commenting on your appearance when chances are they're too scared to post a pic of themselves because they are insecure or something

26-Jul-2013 09:39:36

Mod Daezhun

Mod Daezhun

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Alison said :
I was saying people shouldn't have to deal with abusive or extremely offensive remarks but like you said it's never 100% safe on here.

...snip... and

Original message details are unavailable.
It's unfortunate but it's the way things have turned out, especially on this thread specifically.

No, people shouldn't have to deal with offensive remarks. I've said this before, there are ways of getting your point across without being an ass; however, if you want to be a belligerent, abusive individual then you can continue doing so... you just won't be able to access these forums.

I'll be reviewing this thread further over the next couple of days, and if necessary we will remove it. The thread remains here only as long as the community here remains mature about it.

Edit: It looks like my comments are aimed at Envy Kills. They're not. They're aimed at everyone in the HLF.

26-Jul-2013 09:45:58 - Last edited on 26-Jul-2013 09:46:53 by Mod Daezhun

Korryn

Korryn

Posts: 14,635 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Daezhun said :
Alison said :
I was saying people shouldn't have to deal with abusive or extremely offensive remarks but like you said it's never 100% safe on here.

...snip... and

Original message details are unavailable.
It's unfortunate but it's the way things have turned out, especially on this thread specifically.

No, people shouldn't have to deal with offensive remarks. I've said this before, there are ways of getting your point across without being an ass; however, if you want to be a belligerent, abusive individual then you can continue doing so... you just won't be able to access these forums.

I'll be reviewing this thread further over the next couple of days, and if necessary we will remove it. The thread remains here only as long as the community here remains mature about it.

Edit: It looks like my comments are aimed at Envy Kills. They're not. They're aimed at everyone in the HLF.

what about my own personal little soap series though?
and thanks daez, guess it was really neccesary... since uhh ^

26-Jul-2013 10:18:28

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top