Forums

HLC - Real life Pictures Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ok so.. 42 pages since I last posted here which was like 6 hours ago? I am currently on vacation with my laptop, it's past bedtime and my family is asleep so I got time to surf and read through all 42 pages.

I know I'm late but... Vacation ya know?

Halo is a cool guy if you know what to do not to tick him off. He reminds me of an actual friend that has strong views, just know the right words to use or even try to avoid a confrontion. Kiddy tactics will not work such as getting the final word. if you see someone using kiddy tactics, just stop. Let that person have it.

Halo is not as rude as people purports to be. He may be but, recently, just look at Zisk. Unbelievable. Never enter hlf flaming. What a stupid no-namer. Nattie, I think you look cute. Maybe you look even better, but I haven't seen a bigger picture from you ;)

And Allie (sp?), I've seen you appearing more recently around. New? But that isn't a bad thing, because you made a great decision to join the community head on. You look great as well! Got some latino in you?

Wasup, I think it's nice to finally see what you look like because you post pretty often in general :)

... To this day, I still twiddle my thumbs in patience for Morgan's picture. Oh how I might bow to the mighty image of Morgan! Am I worthy of being her dream man... Oh! /creep

26-Jul-2013 05:29:03

Meredith wtf

Meredith wtf

Posts: 4,160 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kyrie said :
http://puu.sh/3KVvb.png

i took inspiration from the other thread, will probably regret this ha

Catching up on this thread

Like 50 pages I haven't read yet

You kinda look like Mike Vennart

http://i.imgur.com/9BJwTKs.jpg

It's mostly the cheek bones

Go get his haircut please

Also he's greying now, so yeah, get on that

26-Jul-2013 05:57:15

nat
Sep Member 2022

nat

Posts: 7,813 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lifer said :
Ok so.. 42 pages since I last posted here which was like 6 hours ago? I am currently on vacation with my laptop, it's past bedtime and my family is asleep so I got time to surf and read through all 42 pages.

I know I'm late but... Vacation ya know?

Halo is a cool guy if you know what to do not to tick him off. He reminds me of an actual friend that has strong views, just know the right words to use or even try to avoid a confrontion. Kiddy tactics will not work such as getting the final word. if you see someone using kiddy tactics, just stop. Let that person have it.

Halo is not as rude as people purports to be. He may be but, recently, just look at Zisk. Unbelievable. Never enter hlf flaming. What a stupid no-namer. Nattie, I think you look cute. Maybe you look even better, but I haven't seen a bigger picture from you ;)

And Allie (sp?), I've seen you appearing more recently around. New? But that isn't a bad thing, because you made a great decision to join the community head on. You look great as well! Got some latino in you?

Wasup, I think it's nice to finally see what you look like because you post pretty often in general :)

... To this day, I still twiddle my thumbs in patience for Morgan's picture. Oh how I might bow to the mighty image of Morgan! Am I worthy of being her dream man... Oh! /creep

Hi c:

26-Jul-2013 06:00:44

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top