Forums

HLC - Real life Pictures Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314

Korryn

Korryn

Posts: 14,635 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I dont get how people actually can get hurt through the internet, or actually by what someone else has said to them.

On the internet it's just a few pixels.
and if it happens irl. Big deal, it's not the end of the world. and getting mad won't like incinerate the person who said it, as much as you'd like.

23-Jul-2013 23:34:07

Kyrie

Kyrie

Posts: 7,608 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Korryn said :
I dont get how people actually can get hurt through the internet, or actually by what someone else has said to them.

and if it happens irl. Big deal, it's not the end of the world. and getting mad won't like incinerate the person who said it, as much as you'd like.

You don't understand how real people making personal insults can hurt feelings?

23-Jul-2013 23:37:05

Korryn

Korryn

Posts: 14,635 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kyrie said :
Korryn said :

I don't understand why people take such small things and act like it's the end of the world.

23-Jul-2013 23:40:44

Alexandro
Apr Member 2023

Alexandro

Posts: 24,004 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kyrie said :
Korryn said :

eh... on these forums 99% of the times it comes from an ugly person with insecurities.
its only bad when a hot person says bad stuff then u know its FORREAL!

23-Jul-2013 23:42:08

Yugioh
Jun Member 2005

Yugioh

Posts: 34,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Korryn said :
Kyrie said :
Korryn said :

I don't understand why people take such small things and act like it's the end of the world.

its human emotions, they are all uncontrollable
Don't let your memes be wands, or your dreams be steel beams.

24-Jul-2013 00:13:16

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top