Forums

HLC - Real life Pictures Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314

Jimla

Jimla

Posts: 5,394 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
H alo said :
Blah blah blah my mother didn't love me enough as a child and I was picked on at school my entire life, but it's OK now because I am known on the high level forums for 2 years now.

Take that society!

Complains about a "massive wall of text" only to type one up himself.

You might think that I'm trying to stroll in here and act like a "cool kid", and perhaps that really bugs you. But idgaf, I am simply not going to sit by and let some elitist nerd who thinks he is the tits because hes been part of the cool-kids-club for 2 years now try and push me around and start a fight. What is this, a high school clique??

I find it hilarious how much you value your status as an HLF vet and a maxed player... does anybody really give a flying fuck???? How does this make you better than any other player? I would bet everything that you are some bitter, sad sack social outcast who takes out his insecurities and rage issues on other people. I also get the sense that you want SO badly to be a part of some prestigious internet community and place your entire self worth as a person on your RuneScape/HLF status.

Yet this is laughable as you can't even play nice in the sandbox with other kids - I've seen more people who hate your guts or who you troll/flame than I have people who would consider you a good friend.

In the end, I could care less if I am "known" amongst the HLF or whether anybody rushes to my aid once the big meanie h410 gets angry that I step in his territory. You might be a mighty keyboard warrior, but I'd give anything to get the chance to meet you face to face and see how high and mighty you are then.

PS - I'm not going to continue this argument any further in this thread. I've already reduced myself down to your level, which is embarrassing enough.

09-Jul-2013 14:45:06 - Last edited on 09-Jul-2013 14:46:31 by Jimla

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Who the hell is jimla lol ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

09-Jul-2013 14:49:30

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top