Forums

HLC - Real life Pictures Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314

Jimla

Jimla

Posts: 5,394 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
H alo said :
Jimla said :
Who here can set me up on a date with ZOE FIREYE???

I clicked a random page about 100 pages back to browse through some pictures and... there she was! Could just be a coincidence but I think it's FATE.

Where are you my love

Well that's creepy as f**k. That's the kind of thing that stops people from wanting to post pics. Go back and WBM on low level forums.

http://puu.sh/3yu90.jpg

Not to start any heavy drama here (this thread has enough by the looks of it), but you seriously need to adjust your attitude. I've read enough of your posts around the forums already that I'm well aware of the fact you are a bitter, cranky, condescending fuck and that most people around the RSOF think you're a douche bag.

I think what is really creepy here, is the fact you've camped this thread almost non-stop since the beginning of your time in the HLF. During my leisurely browsing of this thread I noticed you've posted 9689486 times, many posts being critical of other people's pictures or starting arguments/drama, yet by the looks of it you have not posted one real life picture of yourself.

I'll go back to the low-level forums as soon as you back to your Xbox and play some h4l0, you fgt.

EDIT: Sorry you missed the drama Manks. Hope this makes up for it :D

09-Jul-2013 08:14:27 - Last edited on 09-Jul-2013 08:16:48 by Jimla

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top