Forums

HLC - Real life Pictures Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can you all just calm down, who cares its an internet forum and nobody gives 2 shits about anyone elses opinions so nobody will ever win any argument. You're wasting hours of your time justifying calling some girl ugly or something and 'trolling' eachother and that got boring like 5 years go. Every day I come on here and see some shitty posts instead of pictures, which are the point of this thread

k
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

24-Jun-2013 19:51:21

Grim
Jul Member 2006

Grim

Posts: 7,817 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
H alo said :
Proxy iP said :
H alo said :
Proxy iP said :
H alo said :
Can you stfu? I don't criticise pics. You're just trying to start drama again.

http://puu.sh/3nl6G.png u so qt babe

Yes I said that but I haven't actually criticised anyone. I was getting flamed by a random for no reason.

http://puu.sh/3nlld.jpg

oh babes

There's nothing wrong with that comment. She didn't want to post a pic, she can just say so. I don't want to post a pic either, big whoop.

If you lot don't stop I will post a picture of Tommy Lee Jones in booty shorts.

24-Jun-2013 21:50:22 - Last edited on 24-Jun-2013 21:50:46 by Grim

Grim
Jul Member 2006

Grim

Posts: 7,817 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Was Zeus said :
Can you all just calm down, who cares its an internet forum and nobody gives 2 shits about anyone elses opinions so nobody will ever win any argument. You're wasting hours of your time justifying calling some girl ugly or something and 'trolling' eachother and that got boring like 5 years go. Every day I come on here and see some shitty posts instead of pictures, which are the point of this thread

k

Zeus eats his own babies. I agree with you on this subject though.

24-Jun-2013 21:52:17

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top