HLC - Real life Pictures Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314

Umar
Jul Member 2023

Umar

Posts: 19,561 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Puggles said :
Agne said :
Well, frankly, there's too many hateful people here so I'm not gonna post anymore. Never been a HLF fan, but now I actually have a reason not to be one. Oh and I noticed that all the people that did have a go at me were female chars, no need to feel intimidated, I won't try to steal your e-boyfriends.
Have nice lives.

Oh honey pls deal with that ego of yours. The first person who disagreed with what you did wasn't even an actual female@ I doubt the others were too.
Umar said :
Puggles said :
Umar said :
u guys need to calm down and not be jealous

and hi puggles, i saw ur pic along with the rest of the internet, it was not too bad

u need to remove ur arm the next time tho

Remove it for me

I'll do more than that if you'd like ;]

Are we cybering?

You can call it whatever you'd like

14-Jun-2013 22:17:13

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Agne said :
Well, frankly, there's too many hateful people here so I'm not gonna post anymore. Never been a HLF fan, but now I actually have a reason not to be one. Oh and I noticed that all the people that did have a go at me were female chars, no need to feel intimidated, I won't try to steal your e-boyfriends.
Have nice lives.

Hey why not come in my fc

then maybe I can come in yours
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

14-Jun-2013 22:18:31

Proxy iP
Jan Member 2020

Proxy iP

Posts: 7,868 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Was Zeus said :
Agne said :
Have nice lives.

hahah zeus u legend

14-Jun-2013 22:19:12

nat
Sep Member 2022

nat

Posts: 7,813 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Was Zeus said :
Agne said :
Have nice lives.

Careful she might take it seriously.

14-Jun-2013 22:19:34

Umar
Jul Member 2023

Umar

Posts: 19,561 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jokes aside though, I hope all of you get banned for harassing people on this thread. Don't most (attractive) girls post pictures on this thread for attention anyways? It is what this thread has become, and it's how the internet works, really. All girls get a lot of attention on the internet from guys who think they're good looking, so why are you surprised? And if someone chooses to post more than just one picture, that's their choice, you shouldn't tell them what to do and what not to do.

14-Jun-2013 22:20:08

Puggles

Puggles

Posts: 3,065 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
nat said :
Was Zeus said :
Agne said :
Have nice lives.

LOL. Did we used to dg together?! I think we were friends :o

14-Jun-2013 22:20:55

Ripjaws
Jan Member 2021

Ripjaws

Posts: 573 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Was Zeus said :
Agne said :
Have nice lives.

<3 u already Zeus

14-Jun-2013 22:21:53

nat
Sep Member 2022

nat

Posts: 7,813 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Puggles said :
nat said :
Was Zeus said :
Agne said :
Have nice lives.

LOL. Did we used to dg together?! I think we were friends :o

Me? I've no clue. Maybe ;o

14-Jun-2013 22:21:53

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top