HLC - Real life Pictures Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yugioh said :
http://puu.sh/2eHUQ

l
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

09-Mar-2013 16:03:00

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Xander245 said :
http://puu.sh/2eFT1

You look like the actress Georgina Leonidas
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

09-Mar-2013 16:36:58

Angelx Lovez

Angelx Lovez

Posts: 2,474 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Slipped Away

Doesn't look like bantering to me. Bantering is if you're playfully teasing someone, they're just insulting him. But w/e everyone looks at things differently - with that said NOT EVERYONE thinks it's bantering. It can be offensive. I'm not saying he thinks it's personally offensive but hypothetically how would you like it if someone who's completely new to HLF comes and tries to post a pic on HLF IRL and all you people are complete dicks about it. How would they know you're just joking? Everyone takes things differently, you cannot just say "this is HLF" that's not an excuse. What may be jokes to you, may be insulting to someone else. If you really want to joke around, do it with your friends. I'm not just saying this directed at you. Since you do seem to actually care, unlike others.

Alexandro said :

its called throwing shade :)

And as far as I'm concerned ^ that's not "bantering".

09-Mar-2013 18:32:03

Yugioh
Jun Member 2005

Yugioh

Posts: 34,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Angelx Lovez said :
@Slipped Away

Doesn't look like bantering to me. Bantering is if you're playfully teasing someone, they're just insulting him. But w/e everyone looks at things differently - with that said NOT EVERYONE thinks it's bantering. It can be offensive. I'm not saying he thinks it's personally offensive but hypothetically how would you like it if someone who's completely new to HLF comes and tries to post a pic on HLF IRL and all you people are complete dicks about it. How would they know you're just joking? Everyone takes things differently, you cannot just say "this is HLF" that's not an excuse. What may be jokes to you, may be insulting to someone else. If you really want to joke around, do it with your friends. I'm not just saying this directed at you. Since you do seem to actually care, unlike others.

Alexandro said :

its called throwing shade :)

And as far as I'm concerned ^ that's not "bantering".

just to make sure this doesnt become heated, new people to hlf should read the rules about hlf, as said in the specified rules this is a place to banter, im sure the people who said those remarks about the other person was just to banter, not to insult just because the person looked like something. also i understand im not being antagonized but i will say this, if you cant take a joke, dont get so butthurt over it (not directed towards you, its other people). and also if people get so butthurt on hlf then the best thing to is to stay away, and not say anything at all. anyways lets just be civil, call this off, understand each other, and move on :)
Don't let your memes be wands, or your dreams be steel beams.

09-Mar-2013 18:43:59

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

pls ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

09-Mar-2013 20:37:18

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top