Forums

HLC - Real life Pictures Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314

The contents of this message have been hidden.

05-Jan-2013 12:48:57

Omid
Jul Member 2007

Omid

Posts: 9,184 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Okay, so I've thought about posting a IRL for so long now, it's been 2 years on the HLF and I think it is time for everyone to put a face to my name. Hope you guys wont judge me too heavily as I'm pretty insecure about how I look.

First off I would like to post a poem I have been thinking and working on for the past year as I think of my friends on the HLF. This is for you guys... You know who you are!

What is a true friend?

A true friend says what they thinktheir friend needs to hear even when they know that their friend may get angry.

A true friend doesn't leave because they are afraid to be with you.

A true friend doesn't leave when the fun stops and things get uncomfortable There are just of few of the values that real friends hold dear.

In short, A true friend recognizes the value of the friendship and holds it sacred.

Thank you for reading.

Therefore, I conclude this post with the first picture of myself on the internet, so nervous doing this but here it goes!

http://i.imgur.com/Ro2a2.png

05-Jan-2013 14:53:53

Sha ky
Nov Member 2023

Sha ky

Posts: 33,579 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
> Omid posted:

Okay, so I've thought about posting a IRL for so long now, it's been 2 years on the HLF and I think it is time for everyone to put a face to my name. Hope you guys wont judge me too heavily as I'm pretty insecure about how I look.

First off I would like to post a poem I have been thinking and working on for the past year as I think of my friends on the HLF. This is for you guys... You know who you are!

What is a true friend?

A true friend says what they thinktheir friend needs to hear even when they know that their friend may get angry.

A true friend doesn't leave because they are afraid to be with you.

A true friend doesn't leave when the fun stops and things get uncomfortable There are just of few of the values that real friends hold dear.

In short, A true friend recognizes the value of the friendship and holds it sacred.

Thank you for reading.

Therefore, I conclude this post with the first picture of myself on the internet, so nervous doing this but here it goes!

http://i.imgur.com/Ro2a2.png

--------------------------------------------------------------

10/10

poem made me cry, pic made me....
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

05-Jan-2013 15:06:38

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top