Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314

Alexandro
Apr Member 2023

Alexandro

Posts: 24,004 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
uaua2 ;
ty i like it too :P
btw its last song :O but love song is cute too! lol
(you're actually the first to ever call me that)
----------------------------
fliga, no way im ruining my figure for a child so you'll have to carry it! XD

27-Oct-2012 00:42:37

The contents of this message have been hidden.

27-Oct-2012 03:11:54

Alexandro
Apr Member 2023

Alexandro

if you have normal to thick hair you can just put your hair up and use hairspray all in between, never use a wax or gel for this kind of hairstyle (perhaps wax for some shine after) but not for the actual "putting it up"
once youve done that you wait for the hairspray to dry and just hussle your hair, it should be a hot mess right now. Now that your hair is all tangly due to the hairspray you should be able to style it in any way you like!
Once you've styled it in the shape you like re-hairspray it to fix it in position.
Advised to use a super-strong hairstyle (not a shine one because these are oily)
To help you stay your hair up, next time you are at the hairdresser you can ask him/her to thin your hair slightly, this will create "support hairs" so your hair can stay up easier.
For thin hair, The above and if all is lost... backcomb your hair! Because hey.. good hair is a must and all must be done to get it perfect :D
You can also ask your hairdresser to Razor-cut your hair instead of using scissors. This will give it a more edgy/wild style and will create more support hairs for these kinds of haircuts.
A good tip is also: Shampoo your hair and wash the shampoo out, this will open your hairs like this \ / (dont use a conditioner!) this will make your hair feel more rough and should be easier to style up.
And finally... if you really cant get your hair up and staying with all these tips; dye your hair twice (once with bleach 9% peroxide) then re-dye it with your original colour. This will make your hair WAY more easy to style.
For (my current) hairstyle you need to have 3-5 inch long hair by the way hope it helped
Source: im former hairstylist :D

27-Oct-2012 05:49:02 - Last edited on 27-Oct-2012 05:52:04 by Alexandro

Alexandro
Apr Member 2023

Alexandro

^ nice hair Henry i suggest you get the sides trimmed abit more and tell your hairdresser NOT to connect the top and the sides this will make it just that bit more wild and stylish and actually very hip for end 2012-start 2013!
With this hairstyle you can also comb it to the side/back and get a very chique feel to it perfect for a tuxedo
you ask her for a "disconnection" between your sides/crown and if the hair on top isnt long enough yet, just ask the person cutting you not to cut anything from the top hair

27-Oct-2012 05:57:58

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top