Forums

HLC - Real life Pictures Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314

Flig

Flig

Posts: 3,832 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
" So defensive" ?
The fact that you said it in the first place is "disgusting". It didn't need to be said, I still don't know what made you say it. It's more upsetting that you're actually that ignorant and frankly that stupid. You should be the one looking in the mirror out of anyone on this thread.
You know the rules, and you're obviously not cool. Best if you leave this thread all together really.

23-Sep-2012 17:19:01

Soy

Soy

Posts: 1,223 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
it's best just to ignore bad trolls that just found out what trolling was 5 minutes ago. when they realize people aren't stupid enough to waste there xp and time by fighting in text on the internet they'll leave.

23-Sep-2012 18:36:37 - Last edited on 23-Sep-2012 18:44:20 by Soy

Baknoob

Baknoob

Posts: 4,680 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
the definition of trolling is saying something to deliberately stir things up and cause disruption and controversy, which i think i achieved, although it was not the intent, it did turn out people got butthurt, so it's a win win for me.
José Mourinho's Red Army.

23-Sep-2012 18:58:16

Baknoob

Baknoob

Posts: 4,680 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi sorbo, I remember those days. ^^
And you can't really say that badboy, why would I care that I said something and other people got offended? Surely that, if anything, as you seem to be implying, was my intent? You're contradicting yourself, sorry, you can act like you're smart, but we all know you're not.
This is boring me now, cba replying to people who try and act like their iq is over 7.
Ly all. <3 Let's hope people don't get too offended by that. :'(
José Mourinho's Red Army.

23-Sep-2012 19:29:33

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top