Forums

HLC - Real life Pictures Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314

Soul Splita
Dec Member 2022

Soul Splita

Posts: 920 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i have been riding since i was a kid. i took my training wheels off on my own because my parents wouldnt let me when i was 4 lol. i have about $1500 into my bike now... i just bought a specialized frame gonna get a sunday frame soon. got like all the lightest parts an what not. that wasnt a very good hip transfer in that pic compared to what i do :P that bike was a brand new all stock subrosa tiro lol

29-Aug-2012 03:20:39

Maggot Feast

Maggot Feast

Posts: 1,147 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Very nice, and yeah I can go on all day about skating too. lol, I've been skating for about 6 years. Have a picture of myself skating on one of these pages somewhere..
Nice to see there are other people involved in action sports here!

29-Aug-2012 03:29:26

Maggot Feast

Maggot Feast

I live in a tiny town and they built a small concrete park, but it's not very nice.. Like the quarters are almost too steep, and the transitions at the bottom of the speed ramps are too quick, im use to it but when i go to other skateparks i can tell how bad this one is conparitively speaking. They hired people who had never built one before lol.

29-Aug-2012 03:34:27

Soul Splita
Dec Member 2022

Soul Splita

ya i live in a small town also.... the town next to me spent over 2m on just a bowl... we spent a total of about 120k :s.... not a very big space either and the quarters/half pipe is tiny with awkward angles. i love riding in new mexico an stuff for some reason they have really nice skate parks everywhere :P

29-Aug-2012 03:40:36

Soul Splita
Dec Member 2022

Soul Splita

colorado here... mountain town lol but not many people biked/skated here when it was made so low budget.... now theres a load of people that ride bikes here an we kinda kicked out the skaters :P no offence but most of em annoy me

29-Aug-2012 03:46:11

Maggot Feast

Maggot Feast

Yeah. Imo skaters dont respect bmxers.. Not sure why.. It's like an automatic animosity towards them, for no reason. And sometimes I feel like bmxers act the same. But why can't everyone just be cool with it because it's how we express ourselves and we should all come together. And not argue lol.

29-Aug-2012 03:52:54

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top