HLC - Real life Pictures Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,226 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mate said :
Why did this thread completely die
I'll bring it back alive briefly with a picture of my friend and I sitting on the Wild Wild West roller coaster at Movie World, Australia, right before heading into the first cave.

I'm on the left, my friend on the right.

PS: My shirt is all wet because we were just on a water ride before that.
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

23-Mar-2021 19:19:08

River S0ng
Apr Member 2014

River S0ng

Posts: 4,181 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is me back in September 2019 finally getting to see and meet my favourite band HammerFall after 17 years of being a fan. They were really nice, and the concert was amazing!! I'm even wearing my Runescape shirt that day! I even got an awesome shot at the stage. I can't wait to see them again after all this is done and over with.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/bZQ3qka.jpg[/img]
/
My Goals
\
I Am, I'm Me! Hammer High!

21-May-2021 13:32:19 - Last edited on 21-May-2021 13:35:15 by River S0ng

Froud
Aug Member 2010

Froud

Posts: 17,915 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wow! Must have been super cool to see your favorite band in-person! I am sure you had a great time. Great photos, nonetheless! :D

The gentleman in the light-grey shirt, with the long whiteish-blond hair... I wish my hair would be like that one day!

19-Jun-2021 03:38:59

River S0ng
Apr Member 2014

River S0ng

Posts: 4,181 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Froud said :
Wow! Must have been super cool to see your favorite band in person! I am sure you had a great time. Great photos, nonetheless! :D

The gentleman in the light-grey shirt, with the long whiteish-blond hair... I wish my hair would be like that one day!

Thank you very much!! Yes, I had a fantastic time, and even got to see them again months later on Nov 3 and they even remembered me, which was really awesome, and got a hug from all of them!!

I'm sure your hair will get that long, you can try keratin vitamins for help with it.
/
My Goals
\
I Am, I'm Me! Hammer High!

27-Jun-2021 12:28:20

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top