Forums

HLC - Real life Pictures Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314

Weyburn
Oct Member 2019

Weyburn

Posts: 11,487 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Klyntar said :
Jesus christ this community is fucking stupid...
I remember one of the reasons why I said fuck this game. I guess it's time to leave even off topic forums again.

No one thinks before speaking, no one reads. I guess I can thank Jagex for that, though. They're the ones who promoted this towards 5 year olds for the past few years.

ngl that was one of the dumbest responses i've seen in a long time
New DG Minigame Idea - HLF Link + LLF Link + RuneLabs Idea:3077
Draconic Fury

07-Jul-2015 02:44:27

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,226 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Series said :
Loki said :
http://puu.sh/hhv7m.jpg

I'm a very shy person, but thought I'd share a picture :x

its adammmmmmmmmmm
^_^
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

07-Jul-2015 03:24:33

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,226 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lots of lovely pictures from everyone, then suddenly...

Bobhaz said :
sweaty balls are the worst lol

:|
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

07-Jul-2015 03:25:14

mvry

mvry

Posts: 1,064 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Klyntar said :
Dodo said :
Klyntar said :
Squishy Cats said :
Clearly different places, not everyone is the same Ll smh

...obviously?
I'm not really sure where you were going with that. Maybe you forgot that you weren't in the special ed class anymore.
People in different areas are adjusted to different temperatures better than others. Also humidity plays a huge factor in shit like that

I'm fairly certain the humidity around this area can't get much worse unless you live in a rain forest or some shit, on a very typical day it's over 90%. This is one of the worst areas for both heat and humidity, like I said about the temperatures last week; it was so bad outside by 11:00 that you physically started being short of wind. And I work outside for a living, so I'm pretty damn use to it and not sitting up in the air condition all day.

But unfortunately neither of you could grasp the concept that I wasn't saying anything bad about her thinking 28C was hot. I'm envious of it, because it could almost be called torture on many days of summer here. I'd kill to think 28 was hot, it was about that on monday and I swear to god it felt like the air condition was on outside.

.... ok anyway 28C is hot to ME. i know it's apparently cold (to some of u freaks wtf anything above 25 is 2hot4me) but relatively speaking, it's hot to me. bc i am a giant wimp lmao.

anyway pls no fighting u r all making my doge very sad
http://puu.sh/iPXbU.png

such sadness wow

07-Jul-2015 06:06:57

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top