Mar Member 2015

Bewitch

Posts: 2,174 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
2unar said :
Bewitch said :
HorrificRNG said :
Bewitch said :
Finally learning how to drive.

This is my first attempt at parking ever. Pretty much saw that and screamed. Haha.

http://puu.sh/bQziW/d9d16f3737.jpg

*insert stereotype here*

And your stereotype is the worst load of shit I've ever heard.

such butthurt over small things gosh

gl with drivers license, I need to learn soon too. >,<

Small things? You mean something I've heard all my life? And thank you.
I am bad at hide and seek.

28-Sep-2014 17:33:56

Anime
Oct Member 2008

Anime

Posts: 5,584 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Klyntar said :
Went to the barbers and got the edges cleaned up and a little more shaped.
http://puu.sh/bPVHJ.jpg

Blessed
are the
destroye
rs of fa
lse hope
, for th
ey are t
he true
Messiahs

you have the best facial hair out of anyone that has ever made an rs acc. hands down.

28-Sep-2014 17:35:26

Footjoy

Footjoy

Posts: 11,054 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bewitch said :
2unar said :
Bewitch said :
HorrificRNG said :
Bewitch said :

This is my first attempt at parking ever. Pretty much saw that and screamed. Haha.

*insert stereotype here*

It is a small thing, but because YOU have heard it all your life YOU make a big deal out of it (i'm not pointing fingers i'm just saying it's probably because of your personal experience it kinda escalated a little bit, so don't take this too personal, it's just some food for thought.)

28-Sep-2014 17:48:04

Bewitch
Mar Member 2015

Bewitch

Footjoy said :
Bewitch said :
2unar said :
Bewitch said :
HorrificRNG said :
Bewitch said :

*insert stereotype here*

It is a small thing, but because YOU have heard it all your life YOU make a big deal out of it (i'm not pointing fingers i'm just saying it's probably because of your personal experience it kinda escalated a little bit, so don't take this too personal, it's just some food for thought.)

So if you are fed up with something you don't get mad?

28-Sep-2014 17:48:43

Footjoy

Footjoy

Posts: 11,054 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I do but it's very rare it gets to that point with me if i can give you some tips, don't let it get to the point where you get fed up of things, tell people you don't like what they say/are doing, that way small things like this (it all kinda started with what Quell said) won't have such an impact on you, and try to view things as they are, you know you're fed up with this small thing because you've heard it your entire life, that does make it your problem, sure it's not fair to say *insert stereotype* but it's a joke, a bad one which escalates in your point of view.

My point here being that you should try not get fed up with things, communicate them, and also not let things get to you so much because they're usually something that escalates because of personal experience in the past.

Anyways kinda going off-topic here :P

OBLIGATORY SELFIE
http://puu.sh/bRpZR.jpg

28-Sep-2014 17:56:25 - Last edited on 28-Sep-2014 18:00:43 by Footjoy

Jakir

Jakir

Posts: 4,506 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For the record I was only messing around but for some reason people took me seriously. The reason Asian has half the traffic accidents with only 1/6th the world's cars is because of factors like population density (Asian countries are incredibly overpopulated and that crowding together makes accidents far more likely), and visibility.

No one race naturally has more/less ability than any other. (Except for things they are born with like skin pigments making certain races resistant to things like burning and skin cancer, ect)

28-Sep-2014 18:18:15 - Last edited on 28-Sep-2014 18:18:35 by Jakir

Bewitch
Mar Member 2015

Bewitch

Jakir said :
For the record I was only messing around but for some reason people took me seriously. The reason Asian has half the traffic accidents with only 1/6th the world's cars is because of factors like population density (Asian countries are incredibly overpopulated and that crowding together makes accidents far more likely), and visibility.

No one race naturally has more/less ability than any other. (Except for things they are born with like skin pigments making certain races resistant to things like burning and skin cancer, ect)

India and China are the only countries with a population of over 500m. I do know this.

28-Sep-2014 18:46:46

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top