HLC - Real life Pictures Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314

Agne
Mar Member 2020

Agne

Posts: 129 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gleam said :
Duw said :
^The one's that are posting pics, are the one's that are confident in their looks. You won't see the insecure one's posting, so...

I used to be pretty insecure about how I look (I still kind of am)...there are days where  I feel pretty and other days where I feel poop about my looks. Most days I'm not so secure about myself. Just because someone posts a picture it doesn't mean they're super confident, I was kinda nervous about posting but I did it in the end and yea....idk
Just saying. :)

Super wise words rite here

Yeah I don't think I'd post an unfiltered pic, filters make me feel better about how I look :| Like Gleam said there's days I feel ugly af, some days I feel alrite

26-Aug-2014 18:58:56

Gleam

Gleam

Posts: 5,386 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Agne said :
Gleam said :
Duw said :
^The one's that are posting pics, are the one's that are confident in their looks. You won't see the insecure one's posting, so...

I used to be pretty insecure about how I look (I still kind of am)...there are days where  I feel pretty and other days where I feel poop about my looks. Most days I'm not so secure about myself. Just because someone posts a picture it doesn't mean they're super confident, I was kinda nervous about posting but I did it in the end and yea....idk

Yeah I don't think I'd post an unfiltered pic, filters make me feel better about how I look :| Like Gleam said there's days I feel ugly af, some days I feel alrite

Me too tbh :P Filters are my saviour :')

HorrificRNG said :
^bish pls, you're pretty and the whole nerdy glasses look is adorbs

Haha thank you :)
I hate rs

26-Aug-2014 19:11:41

Weyburn
Oct Member 2019

Weyburn

Posts: 11,487 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Agne said :
Gleam said :
Duw said :

One of my favorite quotes from a book "We all can be only what we are, nothing more, or less."

You are who you are, nothing will change that. You are both very beautiful, and you don't need anything to change that. You should be happy with who you are in your own skin, and be happy with who you are. Using make up, filters, or using extreme lighting only temporarily hides things that are in your mind, you will still be there regardless if you change the picture or not.

People won't stop being your friends or stop liking you because you don't wear makeup or don't tamper with your photos, they'll accept you for who you truely are.

If you always use makeup to look 110%, and then you don't use makeup or w/e then you'll convince people you aren't as perfect as you are. If you don't use makeup or w/e all the time then you're able to show your true beauty when you feel like it.  One of those choices leads to an enhancement of peoples views, and one leads to a degradation.

Anyways just my thoughts :)
New DG Minigame Idea - HLF Link + LLF Link + RuneLabs Idea:3077
Draconic Fury

26-Aug-2014 19:16:16

Weyburn
Oct Member 2019

Weyburn

Posts: 11,487 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Weyburn said :
If you don't use makeup or w/e all the time then you're able to show your true beauty when you feel like it.

i dont really like the wording of this, but idk how to explain it better. I don't really mean show your true beauty because that makes it sounds like you're hiding something if you don't wear makeup or w/e... but ya
New DG Minigame Idea - HLF Link + LLF Link + RuneLabs Idea:3077
Draconic Fury

26-Aug-2014 19:21:00

Gleam

Gleam

Posts: 5,386 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Weyburn said :

One of my favorite quotes from a book "We all can be only what we are, nothing more, or less."

You are who you are, nothing will change that. You are both very beautiful, and you don't need anything to change that. You should be happy with who you are in your own skin, and be happy with who you are. Using make up, filters, or using extreme lighting only temporarily hides things that are in your mind, you will still be there regardless if you change the picture or not.

People won't stop being your friends or stop liking you because you don't wear makeup or don't tamper with your photos, they'll accept you for who you truely are.

If you always use makeup to look 110%, and then you don't use makeup or w/e then you'll convince people you aren't as perfect as you are. If you don't use makeup or w/e all the time then you're able to show your true beauty when you feel like it.  One of those choices leads to an enhancement of peoples views, and one leads to a degradation.

Anyways just my thoughts :)

That's a really nice quote :) I don't usually wear that much makeup like in the picture I posted (I only had it on my eyes though). I do it because I like my eyes and makeup makes them stand out I guess! I think that if wearing makeup or putting filters on your pictures makes you feel better about yourself then go ahead and do it, doing so causes no harm to others anyway :P
But yea, I agree with you there.
I hate rs

26-Aug-2014 19:24:10

nat
Sep Member 2022

nat

Posts: 7,813 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gleam said :
Duw said :

The wisest.

AND WEY BEING ALL NICE AND QT AND SHIT.  SAH CUTE.

26-Aug-2014 21:22:43

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top