Forums

HLC - Real life Pictures Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314

The contents of this message have been hidden.

22-Mar-2014 04:18:57

22-Mar-2014 04:19:25

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Posts: 2,417 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
[#UNHVJ6ZTO] said :
Wutdo fellow sc8prs
http://puu.sh/7EsrR.jpg

Yo. Check on your dog bro. I think it's dead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If someone asks me: "What does the fox say??" one more time, I'm gonna transform into a flying bullfrog and give them a leap of death.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22-Mar-2014 04:42:32

22-Mar-2014 05:28:05

22-Mar-2014 07:25:25

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Alexandro said :
the hair looks overprocessed and dead.

Professional view. I do hair so i can say that.

No, you can't say that. That's called being a dick, not "I'm a professional look at me hahahahaha ur hair is bad". People are here to show how each other look, it's not a fashion parade. Grow the fuck up (I am honestly sorry for asking such a huge task from an individual) and accept that other people may not be perfect in your eyes (and let's be honest, who cares what perfection is in your imaginary fortress?)

Why would you go out of your way to potentially make someone feel bad? It's kind of funny how people like you are the reason the first two HLF pics threads were locked, and this was only made on the premise of people like you staying away. I guess in 3 years nothing's particularly changed. If you didn't make comments like that, a lot more than the same 5 people would post on here, it's just giving the thread a bad name, and the HLF in general.

People aren't here to be judged by you, let alone everyone else. They're here to show people how they look, nothing else. If you don't have anything nice to say, please go back to your hair salon and tell your customers how bad their hair is, see how long your custom lasts.

Because in a split second
it's gone
Unslain Bosses - Clan

22-Mar-2014 07:53:46

A nn

A nn

Posts: 407 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
Alexandro said :

No, you can't say that. That's called being a dick, not "I'm a professional look at me hahahahaha ur hair is bad". People are here to show how each other look, it's not a fashion parade. Grow the fuck up (I am honestly sorry for asking such a huge task from an individual) and accept that other people may not be perfect in your eyes (and let's be honest, who cares what perfection is in your imaginary fortress?)

Why would you go out of your way to potentially make someone feel bad? It's kind of funny how people like you are the reason the first two HLF pics threads were locked, and this was only made on the premise of people like you staying away. I guess in 3 years nothing's particularly changed. If you didn't make comments like that, a lot more than the same 5 people would post on here, it's just giving the thread a bad name, and the HLF in general.

People aren't here to be judged by you, let alone everyone else. They're here to show people how they look, nothing else. If you don't have anything nice to say, please go back to your hair salon and tell your customers how bad their hair is, see how long your custom lasts.

it's gone

Can I get an ay men?

Also.. Hi, Joe.

22-Mar-2014 07:58:05

Bunny
Nov Member 2023

Bunny

Posts: 531 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A nn said :
Hevilmystic said :
Alexandro said :

it's gone

Can I get an ay men?

Also.. Hi, Joe.

I third this; people wonder why half of the population doesn't post,
it is people that are judgmental of others is why we don't.
Ay men to A nn & Imola :)

Edit: everyone is beautiful in their own right.
Inside and out~

22-Mar-2014 08:01:16 - Last edited on 22-Mar-2014 08:02:43 by Bunny

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top