Forums

HLF Off Topic Chat Lounge V3 Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856

Avadynn
Jul Member 2023

Avadynn

Posts: 2,563 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good morning Loungers <3 I am a happy lady today, got my IRL name (and yeah, this is the correct spelling, I didn't just make it up as I have been asked a bunch of times already) lol

Silent - it took me an hour and a half to get mine, I had all kinds of errors and the name changer in game didnt work either :(
The AFKers |
Kindness is free
*.¸
SPRINKLE
¸.*
it everywhere.
|
Discord:
Meg#3553

28-Aug-2014 22:12:58 - Last edited on 28-Aug-2014 22:13:43 by Avadynn

Duw

Duw

Posts: 3,521 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kirito said :
Im always not able to change my name no matter what I do. Tried ingame, website, different browser, clearing cache etc. Honestly have no idea how people are able to change their name...

http://puu.sh/bbRES/480747942b.jpg
Rain Drop

28-Aug-2014 22:33:37

Korryn

Korryn

Posts: 14,635 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
oh well, you're not the only one who wanted a name and didnt get it.

I wanted to claim Johnny since thats my real name but I had to go out today and I couldnt claim it :(

also I was looking for the "post here when drunk thread" to post in. But this does the trick too.

28-Aug-2014 22:57:39

Yugioh
Jun Member 2005

Yugioh

Posts: 34,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kirito said :
I know that I wasn't the only one trying to get the name. If someone got it quicker than me, I would be fine with that but it was due to server issues...again. Then after I contacted the guy with the name he said he'll sell it. So I paid him 100M + 2 bonds to change his name. He changed it, then when I went to change my name it still said server issues so someone else got it. It was a few hours later so the server was working for me, but when I went to click change name, it said unavailable. Then I contacted the guy who sniped the name and I offered him 500M for it and he said he wont sell it. So pretty much, not only do I lose the chance to get the name I wanted, I also lost over 100M...so mad :@

we still got n-z, theres a few names i want in compensation of exodia getting sniped...
Don't let your memes be wands, or your dreams be steel beams.

28-Aug-2014 23:56:07

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856 Back to Top