Forums

HLF Off Topic Chat Lounge V3 Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
+1 ..... lol

Actually, thinking about it, it's bound to be full of bugs and glitches (because Jagex) and since most of their staff are 'working from home' probably nothing will be done about the mess for some considerable time.

Thinking about it even further .... it strikes me as odd how JMods cannot post on the RSOF unless they are in the office due to security concerns (so don't bother posting at all) but can, it seems, continue to work on code and whatever from home.

Surely they must need to log in and access Jagex systems from home - thus having the same 'security issues' as they would face if logging into the RSOF from home? No?
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

20-Mar-2020 16:18:54

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I liked how they were showing off this lighthouse, Yadda Yadda, look how amazing it is, Yadda Yadda, and this and this and we have this! We'll zoom you around and ask mods questions about it... but they don't really know the answers, all they want to do is get cool shots for their Twatter, Instashite and Facecrap friends.

... and then you can see where their 'new' ground textures end and the old ones begin, just a stone's throw from the new area. And you can see the three pixel lump of snot that's meant to be a castle or whatever next to it, in the Vampyre area.

Of course, you just know it'll be full of bugs and glitches, jittering textures, or some massively broken training method.

FiFi LaFeles said :
Thinking about it even further .... it strikes me as odd how JMods cannot post on the RSOF unless they are in the office due to security concerns (so don't bother posting at all) but can, it seems, continue to work on code and whatever from home.

Surely they must need to log in and access Jagex systems from home - thus having the same 'security issues' as they would face if logging into the RSOF from home? No?

Exactly.

21-Mar-2020 11:53:05 - Last edited on 21-Mar-2020 11:55:14 by Trewavas

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856 Back to Top