Forums

HLF Off Topic Chat Lounge V3 Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856

Korryn

Korryn

Posts: 14,635 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
0815 said :
Korryn said :
tbh, I know fully well the extent of what you can make and do with the cannabis plant, but honestly I have to say that I am just not that interested in the whole ordeal :)

Fair enough. Not everyone decides to become a lawyer or a physician. Some people need to be craftsmen and blow glass, others need to bake us goods, such as delicious cherry pie or raison rum bread.

Many occupations and jobs have are needed and not every single one of them is being a chemist and analyzing the qualities of THC/CBN/CBD.

Carry on then...

The weird thing is, it could actually become relevant to the work I set out to do after I graduate, but I honestly think that it's just a bit too far away for my as a physicist to actually find work in.

Also, I honestly wouldn't know of any companies doing those kinds of things even here in the netherlands. Sure we have our coffeeshops but thats all behind closed doors and still ""semi-legal""?

12-Mar-2018 12:36:08

Nosword

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
my only issues with it here where it is legal, is when people drive under the influence, and just how stong it smells when smoked. yea you can argue that it isnt as dangerous to drive high as while drunk, or even that you might still drive perfectly fine. the problem is many people cant, it is still a hazard for other people around them. then the smell there are plenty of alternative methods of using it which is cool an all. but smoking is the most common. on holidays my entire city smells like skunk Old School

12-Mar-2018 14:35:01 - Last edited on 12-Mar-2018 14:36:53 by Nosword

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856 Back to Top