Forums

HLF Off Topic Chat Lounge V3 Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856

Weyburns
Nov Member 2021

Weyburns

Posts: 4,823 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Froud said :
You mean, uh, him wearing them all at once? Or a fashion show?

i'd do both for the right price

Californium said :
Nice! I'm hoping to have a new pc by the end of this year (currently using a 6-year old laptop). Fortunately, my buddy works at Intel so he's hooking me up with a sick deal on an i7 processor (he will also be building my pc).

nice that'll be cool, especially since AMD is rocking the waters hard lately intels freaking out about being competitive again so it should be interesting in the next little while

Lust said :
would be gr8 if there wasn't a fuck you australia tax and everything is more expensive here ;'(

yea that's pretty damn shitty, considering how expensive computers get already it's just a huge fuck you
Hardcore Ironman
|
Ironman Discussion

@WeyburnRS
|
Draconic Fury

20-Apr-2017 15:22:18

Froud
Aug Member 2010

Froud

Posts: 17,906 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The color of my soul. Jet black.

Also, unrelated, but rant:

Got a crown on a tooth back in Oct 2016 -> crown was meant to replace old crown, because it was too small and may lead to gum problems -> new crown was too high -> told dentist -> dentist shaved it a bit, but not enough -> went back -> shaved it a tad more, but refused to expose the metal, so the non-crown tooth at the bottom was shaved -> WHY ? ! ? ! -> Went to new dentist, because of crown issue -> new dentist was like, "Oh, dear. It might be too high still. Might be cracked. Want an implant?! I do implants!!" -> I was like, "F that. I am 25. No way!" -> Went to root canal dude, because of recommendation -> Root canal dude was like, "Looks good. Shave it down!"

It's now 2 months later. Went back because of an abscess/ulcer -> dentist was like, "YUP. CRACKED TOOTH, NOW. WANT AN IMPLANT?!"

Old dentist was like, "YOU GOTTA COME IN. YOU AIN'T OUR PATIENT THOUGH, SO IDK WHAT WE CAN DOOOO!"

UGH.

27-Apr-2017 00:38:30

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856 Back to Top