Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856

Weyburns
Nov Member 2021

Weyburns

Posts: 4,823 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lenoire said :
Froud said :
Tell the guy at my job to pick up on some hints. ;n;
Whenever you just want to be left alone or just have no interest in things like that, guys are all over you, and when you happen to want their attention, they never understand it. That's how it goes for me.

its literally the same and even worse for women.

but if it's at work, most people don't want to complicate relationships so thewy'll assume there's no flirting happening to not seem creepy. Just straight up ask him out to go grab coffee or something and take him out of the workplace and maybe the change of atmosphere will allow him to notice the hints.
Hardcore Ironman
|
Ironman Discussion

@WeyburnRS
|
Draconic Fury

27-Mar-2017 17:14:48

Lenoire
Oct Member 2011

Lenoire

Posts: 1,799 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Weyburns said :
Lenoire said :
Froud said :
Tell the guy at my job to pick up on some hints. ;n;
Whenever you just want to be left alone or just have no interest in things like that, guys are all over you, and when you happen to want their attention, they never understand it. That's how it goes for me.

its literally the same and even worse for women.

but if it's at work, most people don't want to complicate relationships so thewy'll assume there's no flirting happening to not seem creepy. Just straight up ask him out to go grab coffee or something and take him out of the workplace and maybe the change of atmosphere will allow him to notice the hints.
I wish I had some nice places around here to go and meet some guys. The bad sides of living in a dying little town where pretty much everyone capable has already moved away from, leaving only the old people that have lived here all their lives.
Maybe I should put something on fire and hope some cute firefighters come rescue me...

27-Mar-2017 19:25:46

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856 Back to Top