Forums

HLF Off Topic Chat Lounge V3 Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856

Nosword

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
my granpa owns a schnapps distillery and shop. ive been helping out with work on a bunch of mornings. today this lady who works there just came back from vacation and i havent seen her before. she asked me if i got any friends here and i say not really havent been here in 7 years. so she says oh you should go to a bar with my 20 year old daughter. which is awesome cause shes kinda a milf so like this will be great

but then my granpa says no he is busy :(

hopefully next week
Old School

22-Feb-2017 10:41:57

Weyburns
Nov Member 2021

Weyburns

Posts: 4,823 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
one time my buddies and I were at a restaurant, and this one dude we hang out with has literally 0 standards when it comes to women, anything that comes with female parts he'll hookup with. anyways, so we're at the restaurant and we're joking about something and the waitress is there taking our order, and one of us jokingly said something like "is your mom as cute as you are? cuz this guy is into older lades" and she was like "lol yea, and she's single" and i forget hte details, but essentially she tried hooking up her mom with our buddy.

fastforward 3 months, we're drunk at a bar and we run into her and her mom at the bar. my buddy that has no standards likes to ditch us randomly, probably cuz he has no game and doesn't like it when we're chatting up girls and he's failling. anyways, her mom leaves the bar and she's hanging with us now, and when we leave my buddy takes her home for some.... sleep... then the next morning the guy with 0 standards was like "omg i had to cancel my date with that waitress cuz i had a hangover", im all like "i don't think she worried too much, she was a little pre-occupied with our other friend" and he got all mad and was like "it's alright, i got her moms number too and i'll just setup a date with her"

lmfaooooooooooooooo

idk how life exists
Hardcore Ironman
|
Ironman Discussion

@WeyburnRS
|
Draconic Fury

22-Feb-2017 21:59:02

Nosword

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
yes, i drink on the job and its great. i guess im going somewhere with that ladies daughter today. no idea where or for what

0 standards guy is how life exists cuz hes gunna get someone pregnant and then never be heard from again
Old School

23-Feb-2017 10:35:32

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856 Back to Top