Forums

HLF Off Topic Chat Lounge V3 Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856

Nosword

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
one of my coworkers is an old dude from Wyoming. legit cowboy. he was telling me how every year when they castrate all the new calves they would have a nut roast. theyd make a bonfire chop off their balls and roast em on the fire. theyd eat them while they worked. said theyre like grape size and once you get over the fact youre putting fresh balls in your mouth they taste great. unless they were undercooked
then he told me how to cook bull testicles. theyre much larger so you gotta thinly slice em before you fry them. he said you could buy 20 pounds of bull balls and he would eat em all with his brother over the weekend
then he told me about castrating goats. he said he worked with these mexican dudes and they just bite em off. fuckers werent like drugged up or anything theyd be in a panic. dudes faces covered in blood. they just go down on goat after goat. get a big mouthful of balls and tear em off

idk if i should believe that shit lol
Old School

05-Jan-2017 19:11:44

Nosword

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
so risky google results of castrating a goat with your teeth

edit: actually a video of a guy bitting a goats nuts off probably isnt something i should post. he cuts it a bunch more times after might trigger some peta bitch

its actually legit wtf
Old School

06-Jan-2017 14:53:05 - Last edited on 06-Jan-2017 16:44:58 by Nosword

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856 Back to Top