Forums

HLF Off Topic Chat Lounge V3 Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856

Nosword

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i got these noodle things im gunna make. stuffed with chicken i cant remember their name

i wanna watch that one vampire show that someone told me about. vampire diaries. supposed to have less 'plot' then true blood but more actual story
Old School

29-Jan-2016 01:22:57

Nosword

Nosword

Ravioliiiii. Be careful with the boiling water. I once splashed boiling get oil on my wrist when I was still noon at cooking irl. My pirate sauce is still in the kitchen so one more shot probly won't kill me Old School

29-Jan-2016 01:37:24

Nosword

Nosword

hey i did something like that. there was a turtle thing in a shop downtown that was like a keychain. all i did was nkock the turle off the string but was enough to make me run. i felt bad about it for years lol

so after bobs shot i had one for squally and the ghost cuz they dont do it. was mistake but i out the sauce away and i made sure the stove is off so alls good
Old School

29-Jan-2016 01:56:29

Nosword

Nosword

i hope i dont throw up my ravioli. tomorow im supposed to go to a bar by my house with my coworkers to celebrate the nazi dictaroship coming to an end. or to feel less shit about being hobos soon idk. but im not sure if i want to

some the grils from the other building across the parking lot were pretty alright but the people i actually worked with are fucking cunts tbh so i think id rather not ever see them again
Old School

29-Jan-2016 02:01:01

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856 Back to Top