HLF Off Topic Chat Lounge V3 Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856

Korryn

Korryn

Posts: 14,635 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
its half past 1.

AM

I AM SUPPOSED TO BE SLEEPING AT THIS TIME EVEN THOUGH I DONT LIKE IT

ALSO BEING A DUNGEON MASTER ASKS A LOT MENTALLY.

I did get to try araxxor though, Couldn't seem to be getting past phase 3. but then again I was just checking things out. I found 2 safespots that still work, apparently the boss has been Q&A'd. um, not as well as I'd expect.

Still though, it's pretty cool that in my d&d group someone actually managed to receive a link towards a dragon as something they share their soul with. (and thus also as character/pet they can control. or atleast one of the characters, to some degree (it's still a dragon) )

They're fighting a dragon now though. Pretty cool from my perspective. Pretty horrid from theirs L.

controlling an actual dragon is a task on itself and pretty difficult on it's own. they're extremely intelligent, extremely strong and they have tons of capabilities that normal monsters don't have, such as dragonbreath (absolutely horrible if you're a player). their claws and teeth which have a humongous amount of range, tail sweeps. they can crush players under their "feet". they have special magic breath's, the ability to take the air. Extremely agile. they can inspire fear (as an extra on top of their normal fear inducing prowress).

the current species I control also has the ability to encoat you in a magic stare lockdown, which boils you from the inside.

not to mention some dragons can also have the ability to use magic themselves. (I thought this would be way too overkill for them to currently be busy with.)

29-Jul-2014 00:40:37 - Last edited on 29-Jul-2014 00:41:50 by Korryn

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856 Back to Top