Forums

HLF Off Topic Chat Lounge V3 Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Posts: 2,417 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I love doin Rocktails. I can get so much done with life while doin nothin on RS but still makin progress.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If someone asks me: "What does the fox say??" one more time, I'm gonna transform into a flying bullfrog and give them a leap of death.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20-Jan-2014 04:25:10

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Posts: 2,417 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
With 26 porters and Champ Box I can stay there for about 8 hours. So banking really isn't a hassle lol.

If someone asks me: "What does the fox say??" one more time, I'm gonna transform into a flying bullfrog and give them a leap of death.

20-Jan-2014 05:08:16

Lady Aurora
Apr Member 2010

Lady Aurora

Posts: 8,158 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bob, before you scold me about going on hiatus again, I'll prolly be a little disappeared da next couple of days. My bbf4lyfe's birthday is tomorrow and then mines the 2 days later. :O
I was just getting back into the swing of things and back to being an outsiderrr. :C
Title addict

21-Jan-2014 01:37:33

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856 Back to Top