HLF Off Topic Chat Lounge V3 Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856

Duw

Duw

Posts: 3,521 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gleam said :
:(
I shall tell a story to the lurkers then

A while ago my house had a water leak thing and lots of things got damaged, including some of my bedroom's carpet. A man came in today to look at the floors and stuff (To check for damage caused I assume) and I was still in bed because 10am and stuff. He came in my room and looked at the carpet for like a second while I was laying in bed and I felt awkward so I pretended to be asleep. Usually I sleep with my covers pulled up to my face so I'm like a irl caterpillar in a cocoon..and I was like this when he walked in. Then like 15 mins later when he's done checking the floors I hear him say to my mum downstairs about how I was wrapped in my covers, he said I was "like a baby" and that it was "weird and unusual"
Am I weird guys????? :( :(
I will fk that guy up.

How dare he call my loli weird.
Rain Drop

21-Mar-2015 14:50:26

Gleam

Gleam

Posts: 5,386 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Duw said :
Gleam said :
:(
I shall tell a story to the lurkers then

A while ago my house had a water leak thing and lots of things got damaged, including some of my bedroom's carpet. A man came in today to look at the floors and stuff (To check for damage caused I assume) and I was still in bed because 10am and stuff. He came in my room and looked at the carpet for like a second while I was laying in bed and I felt awkward so I pretended to be asleep. Usually I sleep with my covers pulled up to my face so I'm like a irl caterpillar in a cocoon..and I was like this when he walked in. Then like 15 mins later when he's done checking the floors I hear him say to my mum downstairs about how I was wrapped in my covers, he said I was "like a baby" and that it was "weird and unusual"
Am I weird guys????? :( :(
I will fk that guy up.

How dare he call my loli weird.

<3
I hate rs

21-Mar-2015 15:05:25

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856 Back to Top