Forums

HLF Off Topic Chat Lounge V3 Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856

Gleam

Gleam

Posts: 5,386 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Even though I'm supposed to act like I hate the forums I'm kind of getting used to it and liking it

Someone should make me a cool sig like Anti's because I like hers, pretty colours
I'm not creative enough
I hate rs

20-Mar-2015 22:26:55

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The new forums are good, people are just like OMG CHANGE I DONT LIKE CHANGE EVEN THOUGH THEY LOAD FASTER AND ARE A LOT MORE CLEAN AND ACTUALLY HAVE MATCHING COLOURS BUT I DONT LIKE CHANGE PLS REVERT pls

I hate it

There are a few aesthetic issues but the functionality is brilliant. They're a lot more mobile friendly too. Just takes 5 of you actually using them to work out where the new stuff is.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

20-Mar-2015 22:29:01

Gleam

Gleam

Breath Mint said :
Gleam said :
Even though I'm supposed to act like I hate the forums I'm kind of getting used to it and liking it

Someone should make me a cool sig like Anti's because I like hers, pretty colours
I'm not creative enough

Don't join the dark side!

B-but...
I hate rs

20-Mar-2015 22:29:12

Gleam

Gleam

Hevilmystic said :
The new forums are good, people are just like OMG CHANGE I DONT LIKE CHANGE EVEN THOUGH THEY LOAD FASTER AND ARE A LOT MORE CLEAN AND ACTUALLY HAVE MATCHING COLOURS BUT I DONT LIKE CHANGE PLS REVERT pls

I hate it

There are a few aesthetic issues but the functionality is brilliant. They're a lot more mobile friendly too. Just takes 5 of you actually using them to work out where the new stuff is.

Yea, the only problems is just that it's really dull and that makes it slightly harder to read imo, also a few buttons are missing ;<
I hate rs

20-Mar-2015 22:30:58

Duw

Duw

Posts: 3,521 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
people are just like OMG CHANGE I DONT LIKE CHANGE EVEN THOUGH THEY LOAD FASTER AND ARE A LOT MORE CLEAN AND ACTUALLY HAVE MATCHING COLOURS BUT I DONT LIKE CHANGE PLS REVERT pls
Coughcoughsoundslikektcoughcough...

I meant wot?
Rain Drop

20-Mar-2015 22:31:08

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856 Back to Top