Forums

HLF Off Topic Chat Lounge V3 Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856

Squishy Cats
Oct Member 2023

Squishy Cats

Posts: 2,043 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah, my circle of people I can tolerate is small, this being irl of course, the rest can find a cliff. I always got shit and hated on for nothing when growing up, changed my opinion of people. You just have to get to know me ;)

I will quite happily talk to you people though! ^_^ Love me some hlfers

.•*
`\¸
.•*
.•*
Becky
.•*
¸/`

18-Feb-2015 19:36:26 - Last edited on 18-Feb-2015 19:38:05 by Squishy Cats

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Squishy Cats said :
Yeah, my circle of people I can tolerate is small, this being irl of course, the rest can find a cliff.

This is how I feel aside from I don't like speaking to anyone irl, dat social anxiety. Was pretty sad earlier to find out that the dude I see at the hospital is leaving next week, he's been pretty much the only guy I've seen there in the past 4 years, so it's gonna suck getting used to a new person, I'm just not keen on formalities etc. Luckily I only have to go back every 4-6 months now, so it shouldn't be so bad. In a year or two it will be once a year, which is even better.

Squishy Cats said :
I always got shit and hated on for nothing when growing up, changed my opinion of people.

Hi5

Squishy Cats said :
I will quite happily talk to you people though! ^_^ Love me some hlfers

A lot of people on the HLF dislike me which sucks, I'm too argumentative I guess, and a lot of people class that as trolling.

MDX worded it quite well, "I have a lot of mates, but only a few friends" - I'd say I have a few people who I'd consider friends, 4 or 5 at the most, and then a lot of 'mates', if you get what I mean :p

I'm strange. Hi.

From every angle and curve, to every entangling swerve; it's all about handling nerve
Unslain Bosses - Clan

18-Feb-2015 20:15:59

Mini-Marm

Mini-Marm

Posts: 3,404 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Squishy Cats said :
I want to hurt every single person who slays right next to me, putting up with it for 177m xp is too much.

It's 10x worse on osrs...

.•*
`\¸
.•*
.•*
Becky
.•*
¸/`

Ahh the joy's of going for 120 theive......I dont have to worry about people.
Heim crabs always remember.

18-Feb-2015 20:29:58

Squishy Cats
Oct Member 2023

Squishy Cats

I only have 1 proper "friend" who is thousands of miles away.. mates, sure they come and go. I don't know what I have, oh well this is going down a deep/dark road now so I'll stop before I put myself in a dark place. Day by day huh ^_^

.•*
`\¸
.•*
.•*
Becky
.•*
¸/`

18-Feb-2015 20:39:56 - Last edited on 18-Feb-2015 20:40:40 by Squishy Cats

Squishy Cats
Oct Member 2023

Squishy Cats

Mini-Marm said :
Squishy Cats said :
I want to hurt every single person who slays right next to me, putting up with it for 177m xp is too much.

It's 10x worse on osrs...

.•*
`\¸
.•*
.•*
Becky
.•*
¸/`

Ahh the joy's of going for 120 theive......I dont have to worry about people.

Don't speak too soon ;)

.•*
`\¸
.•*
.•*
Becky
.•*
¸/`

18-Feb-2015 20:41:17

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Squishy Cats said :
I only have 1 proper "friend" who is thousands of miles away..

Aw, but that's not a bad thing really - They're still a person and so are you, and sometimes you feel a bit more comfortable that way :p

Squishy Cats said :
I don't know what I have

Well me neither really, but that's a simple way to look at it :P I couldn't split my friends into just 2 different groups.

Squishy Cats said :
oh well this is going down a deep/dark road now so I'll stop before I put myself in a dark place. Day by day huh

Fair enough@ -shuts up-

From every angle and curve, to every entangling swerve; it's all about handling nerve
Unslain Bosses - Clan

18-Feb-2015 20:49:54

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856 Back to Top