HLF Off Topic Chat Lounge V3 Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856

Froud
Aug Member 2010

Froud

Posts: 17,906 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bobhaz said :
:C what are you doing o:

It's actually meant to be a Marketing internship. But. One day a week, they are forcing me to do "standing on your feet for 8 hours a day" work. Which includes looking at teas and making teas. If I don't do it, my internship will be terminated. Therefore, I will be out nearly $2K USD. For it to count as credits.

I got bitched out yesterday, for apparently not disclosing a small problem with my foot to my supervisor--which I had told her one of the first days at the intern.

Today, I worked in shipping, filing paper for about 8 hours. What that has to do with marketing, I have not a clue.

I guess, technically, I am being forced into it, because it needs to count as a major class.

29-May-2014 00:36:04

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Posts: 2,417 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Korryn said :
so I went to a symposium yesterday that was about rosetta and philea, two spacecrafts. rosetta is going to orbit the asteroid and philea as lander is going to land on it.

it was awesome, to both see how there are actual people working on those projects and what they encounter and what they're trying to do.
and also that it might become my field of the job I'm going to work at.

there were like 200 people there but they were all old men.

Yeah, I always find that kind of stuff fascinating.. It's crazy how they can do crazy stuff with just pieces of metal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't do Toad kids.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

29-May-2014 02:43:30

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856 Back to Top