Forums

HLF Off Topic Chat Lounge V3 Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856

Agumon

Agumon

Posts: 15,537 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You being dropped off as a baby by a kangaroo, Shir and Froud attempt to raise to as their own.

But difficulties begin to surface, it is here that Shir becomes a single parent as Froud no longer wants to be a part of the relationship!

Bub occupies all of Shir's time, she has no thoughts on how to get Froud back as she cannot abandon giving her attention poor Bub dropped off on the doorstep.

Froud is heartbroken that Shir does not chase after her.

Then I get Froud on the rebound, we live happily ever after.

Years later Bub grows up and goes to the park, it is here he meets me. Then we toss some ball as he tells me of his life difficulties being raised by Shir.

THIS IS ACCEPTABLE.
soon™

02-Dec-2014 12:01:31

Agumon

Agumon

Posts: 15,537 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Also, Froud does not like to clean. So we hire Gleam and Anna as live in maids, with me the only male under the roof!

My master plan of creating the ultimate harem then begins to form.

This is also acceptable.
soon™

02-Dec-2014 12:06:40

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Agumon said :
You being dropped off as a baby by a kangaroo, Shir and Froud attempt to raise to as their own.

But difficulties begin to surface, it is here that Shir becomes a single parent as Froud no longer wants to be a part of the relationship!

Bub occupies all of Shir's time, she has no thoughts on how to get Froud back as she cannot abandon giving her attention poor Bub dropped off on the doorstep.

Froud is heartbroken that Shir does not chase after her.

Then I get Froud on the rebound, we live happily ever after.

Years later Bub grows up and goes to the park, it is here he meets me. Then we toss some ball as he tells me of his life difficulties being raised by Shir.

THIS IS ACCEPTABLE.

Perfect

02-Dec-2014 12:19:00

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856 Back to Top