Forums

HLF Off Topic Chat Lounge V3 Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Posts: 2,417 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What's up with anime? Not tryin to insult it, but just curious. I never got into it. o.O

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't do Toad kids.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

24-May-2014 01:33:32

Froud
Aug Member 2010

Froud

Posts: 17,906 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ehhh, to be honest, I am not too sure. I like it because of how expressive it is. I like how relateable the stories are, even if they're the same repetitive crap. Also, some of the stuff is like a movie.

It's more... in-depth than Western cartoons, and is like the Japanese answer to American Superhero comics.

24-May-2014 02:25:01

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

That's understandable. :P

Does anyone know how people manage to get 300k/hr at PP?
With full Ibis, Sotg, Bonus xp, and RaF, I can only get 550k/hr. >.<

Don't do Toad kids.

24-May-2014 03:18:22

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Well, tbh, I'm not really that into shows like Spongebob. I like shows like Archer, Breaking Bad, HIMYM, and Scrubs.

Basically shows with short witty jokes or shows that go deep into your head and fill it with emotion or excitement.

Don't do Toad kids.

24-May-2014 03:19:57

Froud
Aug Member 2010

Froud

Posts: 17,906 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, I used to use multiple sceptres, had some gold artifacts in inventory, and loot the last two rooms. At the time, I didn't have Ibis. I used to use Ardy cloak, sometimes Gloves of Silence. Not too sure if that'll help.

As for the shows, great selections. :D !!

So, you like shows with grand meaning, potentially, and some jokes. Here.

Go watch the following animes:

- Attack on Titan
- Fullmetal Alchemist (follows manga up until a certain point; branches off with its own storyline)/Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (follows manga super-freaking-close)
- Hellsing (follows manga up until a certain point)/Hellsing OVAs (almost word-for-word from the manga)/Hellsing Abridged* (takes each 40-60 minute OVA and makes them hi-la-ri-ous)
- Higurashi no Naku Koro ni/When They Cry (this is horror, some-what toned-down, and may not be suitable for some folks, given how gorey it is)
- Elfen Lied (horror, but more extreme)

Go watch the following show:

- Parks and Recreation (takes a little while to get used to, but it's worth it, imo)

*There's only a few episodes, since they come out yearly or something.

24-May-2014 03:27:38 - Last edited on 24-May-2014 03:30:14 by Froud

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

I'll have to check em out after I finish my long list of shows I'm plannin on watchin. ;P

And yeah, I loot the last 2 rooms as well and use golden seals to recharge my sceptre and such. I don't know if people are exaggerating, or what. But I'm a pretty efficient guy and have done hundreds of hours of PP but have never gotten to 300k/hr...

Don't do Toad kids.

24-May-2014 03:30:59

Agumon

Agumon

Posts: 15,537 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Anime has witty lines, depending on which genres you watch.

Original message details are unavailable.
Because I know deep down no matter how hard I try I will never be able to get with those girls :'(

AND IT LETS YOU DREAM

*cough* okay, I'll leave.
soon™

24-May-2014 03:32:21

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856 Back to Top